• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Expecting too much?

KP1

KP1

Founding Member
:oops:I joinned this forum fairly recently and was impressed by the care and friendship shown on it. However now I feel I probably expected too much and let my true feelings and distress be shown on the forum and maybe had wrong expectations about how it could help. I now feel embrassed and very aware that what you say has consequences it is very difficult when you you are very depressed and you are looking for help and relief from how you are feeling and easy as a consequence of being unwell to make mistakes.

I wish every one well on the forum, it is doing a good job .

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Staff Member on Leave
KP were not a miracle site and we cant cure illnesses but we do try to be of help for our friends on here and give them support when we think it could help WE also discuss everything from mental health problems to whats on TV to what book were reading, and im sure the more you come on the more strength you will gain

Sometimes we do get carried away with our ramblings but no one knows you so its a good chance to get your worries out. They may seem small and strange to you but maybe someone on here can empathise and suggest a way to go for help.

When i first started on here i started writing a blog and i let it all com out and after id posted i wished i hadnt, but ive since spoken to others that have been thru similar things and its helped

Please keep coming on, and if you want to talk in private you can always PM whoever you feel comfotable with

think i might go to bed now:sleep:

Last edited:
D

Dollit

I think that while it's important to know that we can talk about whatever we need to talk about we also have to remember that there are more appropriate ways of doing things than the way we choose sometimes.

As for consequences - all our choices in life have consequences and we have to live with them all. Unless there is some sort of classification in our conditions to say otherwise, we are always responsible for our own behaviour - that just one of life's hard facts and one I have to life with all too frequently.

This forum is growing everyday - not everybody reads every post and no one can remember them all. Learn from whatever mistakes you make and move on - and keep coming back and this looks like the beginning of a blog.

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum, and fear naught ;)

:welcome:

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
bepositive77 hello :) expecting 1st baby :-) Introduce Yourself 3
L Hello, perhaps a bit too apathetic and passive. Introduce Yourself 7
M New Here too! Introduce Yourself 2
M I'm too proud for this society Introduce Yourself 9
Hello from Arizona My friends tell me they are depressed. Me too, sometimes. Introduce Yourself 2
We_are_Venom Never too late right? Introduce Yourself 11
C New here too Introduce Yourself 7
F Hello Everyone. Not sure but I try this, too Introduce Yourself 11
lilyrxse Hi I'm now on the road too Introduce Yourself 5
M Too much to handle on my own right now Introduce Yourself 5
P Red flags from therapist? Or am I just being too sensitive? Introduce Yourself 7
L Worried about my son but can't have him near me for too long Introduce Yourself 2
N my keyboard is too loud so I'll make it quick Introduce Yourself 3
A Nice to meet you all! Important med question, too (: Introduce Yourself 4
W Not too sure where to talk about my issue... Introduce Yourself 10
A Dreading something i was looking foward too 😞 Introduce Yourself 5
L Hi I'm new here,I suffer from servere depression and anxiety..Need someone to talk too Introduce Yourself 7
J Too screwed up to introduce myself. Introduce Yourself 4
B New to the forum: too many problems to list? Introduce Yourself 2
M I want him to be happy and get thru but can i survive his depression too... Introduce Yourself 9
J Focusing on the "healing" too much, not living ??? Introduce Yourself 3
B Hi im wondering if im too young for all this Introduce Yourself 2
M Feeling a bit too inadequate to even say hello, but i’ll try Introduce Yourself 20
FadeToBlack Hello I am new here too! Introduce Yourself 7
E Finally getting help before it's too late.... Introduce Yourself 4
xrosax The pain of my reality, a reality so real... I welcome myself too vivid clarity and you Introduce Yourself 1
C Hi, I'm new too. Introduce Yourself 7
B Problems with depression and Anxiety becoming too much Introduce Yourself 5
J Im new to the forum I hear vioces too Introduce Yourself 7
J Embarrassment too much for me right now. Introduce Yourself 13
C Yeah, looking for help too :s Introduce Yourself 5
J New here too.. Introduce Yourself 6
R I'm New, too! Hello Everybody!!! I Have a Son Who Was Diagnosed With Paranoid Schizophrenia Introduce Yourself 13
deadchick07 Hi, new too! Introduce Yourself 7
rachel8125 Hi- I'm new too! Introduce Yourself 5
L I'm new too! Introduce Yourself 9
nathanielmortimer hello, my name is nathaniel mortimer and im new too this thing Introduce Yourself 7
Y New here, BPD has pretty much resurfaced Introduce Yourself 2
N Inexplicably angry much of the time Introduce Yourself 8
P New here. Feeling to much Introduce Yourself 20
B Long winded srry, plz help, ty much Introduce Yourself 3
S The amassing of my years; 25 passings have taught me much Introduce Yourself 3
N New to this, i dont talk much.Aniexty and intrusive thoughts Introduce Yourself 4
C Delusional disorder - I have not been given much information. Introduce Yourself 4
R I am new here! Feel socially withdrawn. Want to escape as much as i can. Introduce Yourself 5
N I love so much a sweet blonde girl, that I think has Schizophrenia!! Introduce Yourself 3
B Everything got to much for me Introduce Yourself 5
J A little about me, and much more to come Introduce Yourself 4
D Not Much Left Introduce Yourself 4
S Why do I change my mind so quickly and so much Introduce Yourself 17