Existence

U

UnnamedGirl94

I don't want to be here; alive, breathing and still being an absolute embarrassment. I won't do anything silly as I believe I am stronger and I would hurt people through these actions. It's been ages since I felt this low but I am really low. I can't deal with life and the many inconveniences that happen to me. I'm done

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

I don't want to be here; alive, breathing and still being an absolute embarrassment. I won't do anything silly as I believe I am stronger and I would hurt people through these actions. It's been ages since I felt this low but I am really low. I can't deal with life and the many inconveniences that happen to me. I'm done
Hi @UnnamedGirl94

I am sorry you feel that way.
Don’t give up and you have to live happily. Don’t feel embarrassed or ashamed of yourself. Just remember that there are people who have worse life and issues than yours.

Things don’t have to remain the way they are. You never know what tomorrow is going to bring. Keep a positive mindset. You are here for a purpose.

There are so many people here to help you or if you need to talk to someone please don’t hesitate to ask.

I hope you feel better soon.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
It’s an awful place to be in when you just want the world to go away. A lot of us on here have been thru that and can empathise. But you need to do as hopeful says and think positive to the good things in life that you have and the advantages over others with no homes , serious illness, etc . Try and think positive , and. Say ‘hey yeh life is shit at the moment but it will get better’. Do you have a pdoc or CPN that you could talk to. I really think you need to talk to someone, even if it’s just on the forum