• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

exhausted

D

DELATEXT

I DO NOT KNOW IF I CAN CARRY ON, TOLD MY GIRL FRIEND I WAS SUICIDAL, COULD NOT CONFIDE IN MY KEY WORKER AS HE HAD A BEREAVEMENT !
MY GIRL FRIEND TALKED TO HER KEY WORKER WHO INSTEAD OF RESPECTING CONFIDENTIALITY TOLD HER MANAGER AND
SHE WAS GOING TO INFORM MY KEY WORKER, I FEEL SO BETRAYED BY THIS , IT IS NOT HELPING ME IN ANY SENSE
ALL IT'S DONE IS STRESS ME TO HELL !!!
I FIGHT THESE " FEELINGS " ALL THE TIME, I DO NOT HAVE A CPN AS I DO NOT TRUST THEM !!
CAN ANYONE UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN AND HOW I FEEL,
MY GIRL FRIENDS KEY WORKER IS A TOTAL JOBS WORTH, I
REALLY DESPISE HER !!!

:scared::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

pinkprincess

pinkprincess

Hi hun,
I cannot really advise as I am not in a similiar situation but people do care and I hope that you have a better day today.
Thanks for all your support
:grouphug:

pinkprincess

pinkprincess

How you doing? Just got back from Dance class even though I really didnt want to go. Although I mastered one of the trickier steps but anxiety kicking in over work tomorrow!
:scared:

D

DELATEXT

thanks

A BIG THANKS TO ALL YOUR SUPPORT IS WONDERFUL..

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

A

Affective

I DO NOT KNOW IF I CAN CARRY ON, TOLD MY GIRL FRIEND I WAS SUICIDAL, COULD NOT CONFIDE IN MY KEY WORKER AS HE HAD A BEREAVEMENT !
MY GIRL FRIEND TALKED TO HER KEY WORKER WHO INSTEAD OF RESPECTING CONFIDENTIALITY TOLD HER MANAGER AND
SHE WAS GOING TO INFORM MY KEY WORKER, I FEEL SO BETRAYED BY THIS , IT IS NOT HELPING ME IN ANY SENSE
ALL IT'S DONE IS STRESS ME TO HELL !!!
I FIGHT THESE " FEELINGS " ALL THE TIME, I DO NOT HAVE A CPN AS I DO NOT TRUST THEM !!
CAN ANYONE UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN AND HOW I FEEL,
MY GIRL FRIENDS KEY WORKER IS A TOTAL JOBS WORTH, I
REALLY DESPISE HER !!!

:scared::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Hi Delatext.

MY GIRL FRIEND TALKED TO HER KEY WORKER WHO INSTEAD OF RESPECTING CONFIDENTIALITY TOLD HER MANAGER AND ND
I understand that you are angry about this. I too have been in similar situations where confidentiality has been broken. However this is a sign that she cares. I assume she has told her key worker because she wants to ensure that you are safe and that you live. I think that's good intentions.
Not that I am having a go at you, but rather helping you to see the situation in a different light. :)

J

Jisatsu

Hey Delatext, I noticed your post about feeling as though no one cares and I can empathise completely.

You have always responded consistently to my posts and I thank you for that :) I will make sure I reciprocate in the future! I'm not sure how I can advise you but I hope you feel better soon, I know what it feels like to be completely overwhelmed by unwanted feelings and I hope you start to feel better soon!

D

DELATEXT

Thanks

thanks10 there's more to this than I care to discuss but again thanks

:innocent:

M

mad as a hatter

i think her keyworker has no option i told my cpn the same thing and the way she put it was if something happened 2 me and i knew she,d be the 1 that gets into trouble for it and i think it all they do care what happens 2 u and that,s why ur key worker needs 2 know how u r take care don,t be 2 hard on her for doin her job

D

DELATEXT

dicussion over

see exactly what you mean, as far as I am concerned the matter is closed

T

TOONAFISH

hiya delatext, how are you feeling now? better i hope. have you been able to talk with anyone about your feelings or is that to hard just now. x

D

DELATEXT

Now

Just back from hospital, physical issue bit anxious !
mood a great deal more stable, went for long walk despite bad leg, use a walking stick, looked in shops,
started raining quite refreshing thinking about all of you and hoping you feel it's a good day ??
watched Big Bang theory on E4 laughed my head off love Sheldon, I collect comics too.
thanks for your support...

(y)(y)