• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Exercise thread-what have you done today?

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have decided, I will do my chair fitness today.

I'll do something more of a challenging workout, tomorrow, and or Wednesday.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have done my chair exercising. to chair exercise dvd.

My arthritis has been very painful, so me thinks I will do chair exercise for the week, as long as there will be rain, and causing my arthritis to flare up, ot herwise, I might bring forward, my low impact salsacise.

Best regards.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have done my chair exercise dvd. Takes half an hour in fact to do, I made a slight error of time misjudgement over the length of the programme.

Me thinks, in this season in London regarding a lot of low pressure of weather, and my arthritis has been and probably shall enact up, via ankles, during this autumnal very low pressure of weather, I will continue to chair exercise throughout the autum, and possibly winter.

When we move round to the early Spring, now I wouldn't like to plan too far ahead, can go pear shaped, that when the weather becomes slightly milder, and drier, I'll switch over to moving about standing based workouts. Fitness wise, I have now gone into autum winter hibernation.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have done my chair fitness programme dvd this morning.

This will be continued, on a regular basis, throughout the autumn, winter months.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I was hoping to get my traditonal aerobics and some cardio dance done, however, my arthritis in ankles, both feet, both ankles, were very very painful, so i had to abort that idea, and instead, I just did my chair exercise again for the week.

If we get into better drier and brighter weather next couple of weeks, I haven't checked the weather yet, I will do cardio dance and tradtional aerobics, during that time. And then hopefully onwards.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

A

always thirsty

if i can motivate in time i'm going out for a bike ride. it's getting dark early, wanna get some SUN!!!

N

natalie

As I just vouched elsewhere I will be working out this overnight early morning.

It will consist of t radt ional aerobics, and cardio dance aerobics with toning workout.

I hope to then workout again, over this weekend and early week.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

I have done my low impact traditonal aerobics only workout.