• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Exercise thread-what have you done today?

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I was able to leg wise, get a double job lot don of low impact salsacise dvd done.

I hope to repeat the session, on Sunday.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All

I have finally realised, why and how my leg was very very painful, not psorasis nope.

Apparently, it was my right pair of trainers, for walking, and for keeping fit in, and is all gone defective at the back at the ankle area and heel of the trainer.

Anyway, I have switched trainers, now, and I'll make do with those for the time being.

I'm not going to plan class attendance in, I'll continue to workout in at home.

Hopefully, all being well, I'll do another salacise workout in the morning.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

Direisalone

Direisalone

Oh man this thread reminded me I haven't done my workout yet today D=

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

had a bike ride, meant to have a climb in my pit, but very busy, may do some boxing practise later

losingme1989

losingme1989

had a bike ride, meant to have a climb in my pit, but very busy, may do some boxing practise later
funny you mention boxing i did a bit of air boxing while walking back from nature reserve the other night haha, did a little bit of boxing training in my teens, not bad

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

i lifted the remote to change channels and got up to go into the kitchen to get some chocolate milk .... does that count? :p
no i have taken star for a walk twice and did some house work-of a fashion ,you can tell when i change the duvet x lol x

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

funny you mention boxing i did a bit of air boxing while walking back from nature reserve the other night haha, did a little bit of boxing training in my teens, not bad
hi, cool, i started kick boxing again in january, i hand done any since 2005, had to end with the pandemic.
sounds nice your nature reserve, ilike those too

losingme1989

losingme1989

hi, cool, i started kick boxing again in january, i hand done any since 2005, had to end with the pandemic.
sounds nice your nature reserve, ilike those too
kickboxing is cool, sorry to hear the pandemic ended your training :hug:, yeah its a nice reserve there is farmland a way up from the reserve so sometimes i see cows and deer there, hoping i can go there during the day again once temps drop a bit, todays heat been difficult to deal with.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

kickboxing is cool, sorry to hear the pandemic ended your training :hug:, yeah its a nice reserve there is farmland a way up from the reserve so sometimes i see cows and deer there, hoping i can go there during the day again once temps drop a bit, todays heat been difficult to deal with.
hello,

sounds lovely there, its really good you have somewhere special to go,
its meant to be cooler tomorrow the weather guy said,

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I happen to be up early - my time overnight, in London, UK, so that allows me to get a workout going done much later on. From about 5/5.30am.

It will consist of contemporary dance aerobics and toning work combined.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

losingme1989

losingme1989

Went for another walk to the nature reserve last night, didnt feel up to it physically at all but glad I managed it.

N

natalie

I have just done my traditional aerobics, and also contemporary dance workout.

My right was slightly painful, so safely I had to abort, the remainder of the 2 hour session, in at home.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Basically what the title says. I wanted to make an official exercise thread for the entire forum. Tell us what you've done today or chime in with cheers of encouragement. I know it helps motivate me when i know others are working with me or cheering me on!
Let's get fit and healthy!
Took my 4 ferrets for a walk. Octopus arms 😍

Direisalone

Direisalone

Did my weight training work out thing feels quite good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Wellbeing 3
K Wellbeing 8