• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Exercise thread-what have you done today?

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Unfortunately, I couldn't do a maddening workout. Well, I was very tired, having been up from 4am, and also, I ahd terrible aches and pains. In feet and calf areas upwards from the foot.

It's through my psorasis arthritics I know that and they flare up worse, during slight damp, or slightly cold weathers.

Hopefully, early to mid week, I should then be better for a maddening workout.

Have a good day all,

Best regards, all.

C

Coolname

5 mile walk today. Despite better shoes, rain still sent me home early.

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
5 mile walk today. Despite better shoes, rain still sent me home early.
Good for you!

I'm walking after dinner. Usually 45 minutes to an hour but I've no idea what that equates to in miles. I've made a spaghetti bolognese so I might push it a bit further today :)

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

i am aiming, to get a 2 hour workout to fitness dvds, done, tomorrow, and also I'll combine with previewing my birthday gift fitness dvd, well it saves me ordering. Plus, it is starring the same instructor, I have been aware of, so on both counts, I am pleased, and happy.

Best regards all.

C

Coolname

Walked 6 miles non-stop today. Legs and back still strong, could easily have gone further if I wasn't soaked through and with a stone in my shoe.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Unfortunately, I am arthrtiic, and worse w hen colder, or wetter weather forms.

I have checked teh forecast, and notiicing that it will be colder,wetter the arthr itic pains, can bery very painful, I always to have painkiller, to help reduce thepains.

Have a good week, all

Best regards,

Natalie.

AnxiousE

AnxiousE

Well, I started doing some yoga stretching this morning...and it forced me to take a nap after about 10minutes. haha

N

natalie

I couldn't feel for a normal standing based workout today. I am doing going to be doing chair fitness instead. As long as we have the cooler duller weather, I'll be chair exercising.

And i am pleased to report, I have lost a bit of weight. I am now weighing slightly under 10 stone.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I could only managed after the warm up, which via vital before commencing any form of working out, and I could managge 4 routines in a chair only.

Hopefully, on a repeated session, I'll be able to do more routines.

Best regards all.

Natalie, in UK.

C

Coolname

A 3 mile walk today.

V

vc2009

I skipped cardio since last 4 days because I was being lazy and not in the mood to do that.

Hope it won't effect my anxiety :panic:

N

natalie

I happened to have beenup earlier today, my time, in London UK, so therefore instead of chair fitness, I am going to be doing tradaitonal low impact aerobics, and also contemporary modern dancier aerobics, and toning workouts combined.

C

Coolname

A soggy 5 mile walk today. Plenty of strength to go further if I wasn't waterlogged like a sponge in the bath.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

i have been feeling slightly, and regarding my lower right leg, slightly but managable arthritis now, I safely aborted my salsacise workout. I do hope to improve this, within the next few days.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Wellbeing 3
K Wellbeing 7