Exercise and Binging

H

HollyR

Hi guys,

I thought I'd turned a corner today, I ate a yoghurt for breakfast, salad for lunch and a small piece of cake, I went to the gym and did a 5K run with an ab workout and felt great. But as soon as I came home and dinner wasn't done, I just couldn't be bothered and ordered a pizza, which I ate my half of, and then a glass of pepsi, a chocolate mousse and some strawberry laces.. I feel like I've wasted the whole workout and today's hard work by binging out on sugary snacks.

Going to get some healthier snacks in the house, we've more or less run out so won't have that choice anymore, but it just gets tough trying to pretend that I'm fine with my body when I just want to lose weight and look skinny again.

write

write

Yep. Can relate, though never been or felt skinny. Binge eating disorder: can't stop, no control. I punish self at gym, go home, binge, repeat, ad nauseum. Can't stop. I'm sorry, hope you find a way out x

H

HollyR

Yep. Can relate, though never been or felt skinny. Binge eating disorder: can't stop, no control. I punish self at gym, go home, binge, repeat, ad nauseum. Can't stop. I'm sorry, hope you find a way out x
It's horrible, when you get into that state it's almost like you have no control over what you're eating and when you're eating it. I've never suffered with binge eating, but I've had anorexia, bulimia and body dysphormia for years - hope things get better for you x