exciting problem

P

problem

sir pls
i exciting very fastly....
when i saw some rock stunt of actor seen or any inspiration seen or something new in technology about science or anything T.V. or
when i play some rock song, i am really very exciting at that time and i have to go toilet quickly, because i get really very force of toilet, this problem i have to face many time like in theatre, tour.....

S

saffron

WHAT? so what if your out and get over exited and cant find the loo, do you wet yourself with joy.

P

problem

This is really.....

that is not funny...
i have to face this problem often so pls help me

P

problem

like when i see something new about technology like in discovery channel, i saw a video about space shuttle which is launched by nasa.
or when i see new film are released at that time i see it's exciting stunt role....
at that time i really very much excited and so after few seconds i have to go for toilet. In many times when we go new place and that place i see something new like big hotels, big place or molls or something wonderful things so at that time i have to go b'coz i really very much get force

D

Dollit

Why don't you go and have a chat with your GP. They hear stories like yours all the time.

Meanwhile if you're going anywhere new or exciting then don't take too much liquid before you go.

P

problem

thanks for reply now i takecare about driking water.....

and what is "chat with your GP" how can i do this pls help me

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Yoy need to speak with your GP about this. It is a common problem especially with the very young and the elderly. But help will be there for you. At least your GP can rule out any medical problems

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 2