exciting problem

P

problem

sir pls
i exciting very fastly....
when i saw some rock stunt of actor seen or any inspiration seen or something new in technology about science or anything T.V. or
when i play some rock song, i am really very exciting at that time and i have to go toilet quickly, because i get really very force of toilet, this problem i have to face many time like in theatre, tour.....

S

saffron

WHAT? so what if your out and get over exited and cant find the loo, do you wet yourself with joy.

P

problem

This is really.....

that is not funny...
i have to face this problem often so pls help me

P

problem

like when i see something new about technology like in discovery channel, i saw a video about space shuttle which is launched by nasa.
or when i see new film are released at that time i see it's exciting stunt role....
at that time i really very much excited and so after few seconds i have to go for toilet. In many times when we go new place and that place i see something new like big hotels, big place or molls or something wonderful things so at that time i have to go b'coz i really very much get force

D

Dollit

Why don't you go and have a chat with your GP. They hear stories like yours all the time.

Meanwhile if you're going anywhere new or exciting then don't take too much liquid before you go.

P

problem

thanks for reply now i takecare about driking water.....

and what is "chat with your GP" how can i do this pls help me

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Yoy need to speak with your GP about this. It is a common problem especially with the very young and the elderly. But help will be there for you. At least your GP can rule out any medical problems