Exceptionally Divulged Summarization on a Schizophrenic Believer's Faith-Journey & Experience

truthistruth

truthistruth

Exceptionally Divulged Summarization on a Schizophrenic Believer's Faith-Journey & Experience

This link is a quick read from a believer's personal experience, understanding, and perception on a relationship with God as a Schizophrenic. More or less it covers a lot of thoughts agreeable to my own on what truly matters, which is the simplicity in simply holding a relationship with God in this life-long Schizophrenic journey, without having to put pressure on ourselves as not only individuals with a mental health illness, but also as formal/acceptable "Christians" in this already difficult-on-its-own continuous endeavor called LIFE. Plus, I enjoy knowing that others concur in the annoyance of most of the world having the wrong understanding of Schizophrenia when it is confused/misinterpreted for MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder). The misunderstanding of Schizophrenia from the majority of (misinformed) people makes it that much easier to tuck it away within ourselves, as sufferers of the illness, and that much more difficult to even consider the thought of sharing our struggle with the illness, or even bother to open up about it, with pretty much anyone. Misconceptions of Schizophrenia from most of the WORLD suffices to draw a Schizophrenic to seek some sort of engagement in communication/support from online resources MOSTLY. Although, I do greatly appreciate it; an internet resource is a great help and advantage, but the thought of active engagement with the everyday people around us becomes an almost definite no, thanks to this world we live in that has many times miscommunicated the definition/understanding of Schizophrenia, predominantly by television, other media, and even erroneous teachings about it in earlier public school system curriculums. I hope they begin teaching with accuracy on every subject matter so that every generation can develop much less ignorant, and with more freedom and less pressure on having to subject to certain disputable/debatable academics, such as: Evolution, informal surgery on a dead animal, lack of freedom for disagreeable objection to any forced activity that belittles the student's individuality by any factor, certain holiday participation/non-participation, and so on...

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pansdisease

I have an intimate relationship with them you might say.

Told god i hated him, said he was fine with it, he hates ones who love him for the wrong reasons.

Dude loves my hate of him and hates the christian love of him. Says it's fake and impure, doesn't come from a good place. "I hate you, fix all of this now." he's like yeah that's good, you didn't used to be like that so you are growing.

The others just want a car or some shit.