Exams and psychosis

M

Mia333

Hi, I am currently preparing for my exams and require help. I am unable to see the right question or hear the questions when told and have been having difficulties with my memory. I require urgent help, to figure out a method to counter this problem.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Either seek professional help and get anti-psychotics or in the short term you can get a herbal supplement called Graviola that will do the same but a little weaker.

I used Graviola for 43 days while waiting for a doctor to see me and prescribe anti-psychotics and I can say they are at least 80% effective compared to pharmaceutical drugs which are closer to 95% effective.

I took one before bed and one in the morning as that's when most of your Dopamine is being produced.

M

Mia333

Either seek professional help and get anti-psychotics or in the short term you can get a herbal supplement called Graviola that will do the same but a little weaker.

I used Graviola for 43 days while waiting for a doctor to see me and prescribe anti-psychotics and I can say they are at least 80% effective compared to pharmaceutical drugs which are closer to 95% effective.

I took one before bed and one in the morning as that's when most of your Dopamine is being produced.
I am on anti-psychosis med, but there not much help.

Skynet

Skynet

Hi, I am currently preparing for my exams and require help. I am unable to see the right question or hear the questions when told and have been having difficulties with my memory. I require urgent help, to figure out a method to counter this problem.
I have my usual advice: the meditation app at www.wakingup.com.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Hearing Voices Forum 4