• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Exam today!!

petahgree

petahgree

Ok, so I am supposed to be going to an uni exam today, but I can't leave the house...

My Dad just came home and asked me why I was still here and I told him my exam wasn't until later...I am now scared that someone else is going to come home and ask me what I'm doing, I am too embarassed to say I am scared to leave the house:(:(

I don't know what to do!!

Jo1760

Jo1760

Sorry to hear you are not feeling so good. I'll be honest i am not really 100% sure what to say, but i just wanted to welcome you to the forum and wish you a bit of luck for the coming day.

it sound like even from your brief post that you are having a tough time at the moment. I hope that you are able to take really good care of yourself and that you find the forum helpful and supportive.

X

mischief

mischief

Admin
Does your University have a student counselling or health service? You could give them a call and tell them what is happening and see if they can help.

As to your exam, your university will have a system for applying for special consideration during exams ...but it is important that you do so within 24 hours of the exam. You could share with them your post as evidence of how you were at the time. special consideration during exams is a system where the university recognises your difficulties and gives you a grade based on your course work etc.

Let us know how you get on.

Good luck.

petahgree

petahgree

Thank You both.
I have talked to my doctor who has talked to my university:)
So hopefully all will be good.

mischief

mischief

Admin
Hope so! Also hope your other exams go okay! Keep us up with the news of how it all goes!!