• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Ex Boyfriend troubles..... HE'S RIGHT THOUGH

P

Purple butterfly

So my now ex boyfriend is very persistent in telling me to kill my self and how now one will miss me he keeps on telling me to go pop a few pills and how I should make sure I hurt myself before I do it..... And ya know the other night I listened to him and after receiving my last text message I know what I will be doing tonight what a prick he is how did I not see it sooner..... Never mind hoping everyone else's day is going well.. Im just in work.... With my sh tools and having a very long day maybe it's best to keep me away from my tablets..... He's such a cock I mean I no I'm worthless I don't need to be reminded of it though every single day.... Should of just died would of been easier x x

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
No you dying would not of been easier.

Did you take all your spare tablets to the pharmacy like I said? If not can you flush them down the toilet.

He is your ex for a reason and from what I just read a very good reason.

You know if you want to talk you can pm me.

xxx

P

Purple butterfly

Would of been he seems to know what he's talking about and tbh I know he's right so I may as well just listen x

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Would of been he seems to know what he's talking about and tbh I know he's right so I may as well just listen x
He doesn't know what he is talking about at all and he certainly isn't right so you are not going to listen to that c***, instead you are going to listen to us forumers.

xxx

P

Purple butterfly

He does know what he's talking about he obviously does he keeps saying it... He text me before saying I see your not dead yet hurry up about it no one will care anyway....pfffft...... Well least I know what I'm doing good when I finish work x

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
He's doing it because he is a evil little *inserts many swear words* in my opinion.

You should call the police on him and then block him.

I will care and I know others will if you do anything.

xxx

pepecat

pepecat

He does know what he's talking about he obviously does he keeps saying it... x
I could say depression is caused by a worm in my brain every day for a month. It wouldn't make me right, or mean I knew what I was talking about.

This guy is saying those things to you a lot because he's being a spiteful little a-hole, not because he's right. What he is doing though, is playing on your opinion of yourself, because he knows it's a weak spot. You already think you're no good (also not true, by the way), so him saying that to you is 'confirming' in your head, what you already think, so you think he's right.

He's not right.

P

Purple butterfly

Don't know what to do for the best.... I am in work so can't take my pills yet so that's a good start just so amount with him but he keeps saying it x

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
What is for the best I would say is finish work, as soon as you get home get rid of the spares you have and then keep on talking instead of doing something.

Also block him on your phone xxx

pepecat

pepecat

Don't know what to do for the best....
Ignore him. Turn your phone off.
Or text him back saying you're going to contact the cops as he's harassing you.

but he keeps saying it x
I repeat - that does not mean he is right.

He's an ex-boyfriend, I see - well he's probably pissed off with you about something and is doing this because he knows it's getting to you.
Question is, are you going to let it get to you and let him 'win'?

P

Purple butterfly

He's pissed off because he was lying to me and I caught him out I ended it after he started telling me to die..... And I know what your saying but he's already won I already tried to die x

Last edited by a moderator:

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Yes you tried and then you realised that you weren't ready to die (which I'm still proud of you for btw)

You are stronger than you think.

xxx

pepecat

pepecat

He's pissed off because he was lying to me and I caught him out I ended it
Right, so he's pissed off with you because you were in control and you ended it because you're not going to be lied to and treated like crap. Good for you!!!

It also means that there's a part of you that is still fighting and sticking up for you - it's the part of you that made you finish with him and won't be treated badly. You need to try and hang on to that part of you - the part of you that knows you deserve better than being in a relationship with someone who lies to you. Listen to that bit of you that did that good, strong thing, and try and ignore what he's saying at the moment.

You finished with him, and he didn't like it, so he's now trying to get back at you by sending crappy messages. He's probably angry, and possibly embarassed, and pissed off that he was found out, and he's taking it out on you. This is about him and how he's dealing with you finishing with him - very badly, by the looks of things.

It's not about you and what sort of person you are. He's taking out his resentment on you, nothing more. It DOES NOT mean he's right.