cpuusage

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Evolving Minds - mental health & spirituality - Undercurrents Video Productions

Evolving Minds (Spanish Subtitles)- psychosis & spirituality - YouTube

"Uploaded on 22 Jun 2009

Evolving Minds - mental health & spirituality - Undercurrents Video Productions
What is reality? Who defines it?
Evolving Minds offers a fresh and radical perspective on alternatives to the mental health system. Presenting clear information in a humorous style it covers diverse topics such as shamanism, nutrition, psychotherapy, meditation and protest against draconian mental health legislation.

Produced by Undercurrents & Melissa Gunasena, Evolving Minds explores the connection between psychosis and spiritual experience and provides techniques for people to explore and take control of their own minds. An invaluable resource that will educate, empower and inform.
Includes exclusive footage of British army experiments with LSD.
Running Time 45minutes

Buy DVD from Undercurrents Video Productions - alternative news producers of environmental and social justice issues "

Quote from u tube.

Hairy.Mary

Hairy.Mary

Still fresh and radical 7 years later huh!? Haha

cpuusage

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Still fresh and radical 7 years later huh!? Haha
Would still think it's entirely valid, & given that's it's a very low budget peer made documentary i think it has a lot of merits for potentially helping to point people in a direction to heal/recover.

How many films have you made recently helping people to facilitate healing from mental health difficulties? Or is your 'job' to just slag off other people & their work.

Hairy.Mary

Hairy.Mary

Yes cpu I was put here entirely to shit on your parade ;)

M

mark15

Thanks for the video, interesting and food for thought. Meditation and not paying so much attention the thoughts has certainly helped me recently. Essential considering most of peoples suffering is generated by their thoughts. Incredible the change of how i can see beauty and intrigue in things after meditation, especially in nature, where before all the mind was saying was how awful and grey everything was. Really connected with some of eckhart tolles books and quieting thoughts and how different things appear with stillness.

cpuusage

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thanks for the video, interesting and food for thought. Meditation and not paying so much attention the thoughts has certainly helped me recently. Essential considering most of peoples suffering is generated by their thoughts. Incredible the change of how i can see beauty and intrigue in things after meditation, especially in nature, where before all the mind was saying was how awful and grey everything was. Really connected with some of eckhart tolles books and quieting thoughts and how different things appear with stillness.
Thank you, glad that you got something from it.