• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Evil

L

llittlelostlady

i wonder this too. like why does it have to be evil hallucinations. why cant they be positive. and then people wonder why we cant complete daily activities. sorry if i sound bitter, but i am. this is so unfair. theres like no refuge. NOTHING but negativity
Yes I Cant stand the wxcessi e negativity either. They say they are NY thoughts...they are not my belief system. They are starting to bore me

L

llittlelostlady

I might be fiddly Winked...so sue me

L

Lab rat

The coronavirus has changed a lot of things and caused systemic depression. My mood has been much higher for the last 5 weeks AND I’ve lost over 1 1/2 stone!

O

On Fire

The coronavirus has changed a lot of things and caused systemic depression. My mood has been much higher for the last 5 weeks AND I’ve lost over 1 1/2 stone!
That's good going with the weight loss. Mood yes many are struggling. With me, I struggle to do anything, even cooking is very difficult.

L

Lab rat

Little at a time, my friend! I’ve always found that a big problem doesn’t look so bad when you break it down into a handful of little problems.

O

On Fire

Sounds a good way. Thanks for that.

L

Lab rat

Anything I can do, virtually speaking 😊

O

On Fire

I have started Propranolol 40mg/day for severe anxiety and heart palpitations. I still take 20mg/day Aripiprazole for psychosis.

L

Lab rat

Yeah, I’m on 20 a day aripriprazole, and 20 olanzapine. Just proves it’s the meds causing weight gain. When I stopped them, I ate the same and it just dropped off me! Now I’m back on them, still no diet change and I’m getting fat again 😡

O

On Fire

Yeah, I’m on 20 a day aripriprazole, and 20 olanzapine. Just proves it’s the meds causing weight gain. When I stopped them, I ate the same and it just dropped off me! Now I’m back on them, still no diet change and I’m getting fat again 😡
Olanzapine is notorious for weight gain.

L

Lab rat

They have given up trying to get me to switch to clozapine, it’s one of the very few I’ve not been on. I’m notoriously non compliant when it comes to needles!

O

On Fire

Propranolol is a good medication. I am much calmer and my resting heart rate is down to 70. However, it makes me quite tired and lethargic.