• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Evil

L

lifecangetbetter

Yes, it is always horrible, paranoid, scary thoughts that come from psychosis. Never a good experience. I too wonder why this is. Hence me saying, wrongly, that it is evil, the work of the devil.
I would say it's the work of the devil but that would imply there's a God. I have a hard time believing God is okay with all sorts of evil things that happen on this planet. Especially a person who is not experiencing this world the same as others (us, people who hallucinate) We are not all equal, the grass is greener on the other side and bullies get ahead. Bullies were popular in elementary school and they're still popular now.

O

On Fire

I would say it's the work of the devil but that would imply there's a God. I have a hard time believing God is okay with all sorts of evil things that happen on this planet. Especially a person who is not experiencing this world the same as others (us, people who hallucinate) We are not all equal, the grass is greener on the other side and bullies get ahead. Bullies were popular in elementary school and they're still popular now.
Life is unfair.
I struggle with how unfair life is.

L

lifecangetbetter

Life is unfair.
I struggle with how unfair life is.
me too. especially after leaving school and now entering the workforce. I am bitter. in school I could study and get As. at work I try hard and get bullied. hence why I feel like I'm back in elementary school all over again. nobody understands how difficult it is to work while hallucinating :/

O

On Fire

Evil forces. Evil people. Evil things. Evil forces that have a negative impact.

O

On Fire

This is my evil threat. I will post here when I am reminded about evil forces.
It helps to vent.

O

On Fire

Trying to get better. I tend to think stuff happening with my ex wife is evil. It is really unhealthy. Hopefully I can get over it.

L

llittlelostlady

This is my evil threat. I will post here when I am reminded about evil forces.
It helps to vent.
It does help to vent yes, feel free to vent at me if you ever need to.

You post in the same way as i do...its cute.

L

llittlelostlady

You will eventually get over whatever is going on.

L

llittlelostlady

I was thinking of carrying out crime, but I will not. I don't want to serve the time in prison. I am still enjoying life.
I am not psychotic, just not a nice person, I guess.
You seem nice to me.

Voices can be pesky, they make too much noise and leave you feeling irritable. Its understandable.

L

llittlelostlady

I wake up first thing thinking about evil spirits.
I don't know about evil spirits as I am not religious per se but I am open minded when it comes to what I will discuss with people.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

i believe demons are trying to kill me ,but others tell me demons and evil doesn't exist x
i hope you get some respite from these thoughts x sending you love and hugs and best wishes and i hope you feel better really soon x Lu x

O

On Fire

i believe demons are trying to kill me ,but others tell me demons and evil doesn't exist x
i hope you get some respite from these thoughts x sending you love and hugs and best wishes and i hope you feel better really soon x Lu x
Thank you very much Lu

T

telepathic_one

I was really scared that I might have caught HIV/AIDS, but I have been tested and have not.
Mine once made me think I had every disease known to man but the test results all came back negative. I learned not to believe them anymore

L

llittlelostlady

I just want mine to shut up so i can have a normal quiet life.