• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Evil

O

On Fire

You truly believe that schizophrenia and psychosis are evil?
I don't know. I think I was spending too much time talking to my ex wife. That sort of sets me off, triggers me if you like.
Is schizophrenia and psychosis evil? No, but when I am unwell I think they are.
Feeling better again at the moment. Hopefully it lasts.

L

lifecangetbetter

Is psychosis a spiritual crisis?
i wonder this too. like why does it have to be evil hallucinations. why cant they be positive. and then people wonder why we cant complete daily activities. sorry if i sound bitter, but i am. this is so unfair. theres like no refuge. NOTHING but negativity

L

lifecangetbetter

I don't know. I think I was spending too much time talking to my ex wife. That sort of sets me off, triggers me if you like.
some people have positive schizophrenia. like people who do healings, believe in crystals, karma etc

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

i wonder this too. like why does it have to be evil hallucinations. why cant they be positive. and then people wonder why we cant complete daily activities. sorry if i sound bitter, but i am. this is so unfair. theres like no refuge. NOTHING but negativity
hey bro - you are lucky to live in an amazing place tho!

L

lifecangetbetter

you too, England must be awesome. i cant enjoy the location i live in. all i do is work and come home. and I'm not exaggerating when i say i say that lol.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

London is over-rated. I am spoilt for choice with regards to food deliveries - but it just makes me fat and poor. England, the UK is pretty cool tho. There are lots of good places to visit.

But we have been in lockdown for months, I have been working from home since November.

L

lifecangetbetter

nice! im so glad people get to work from home and arent being terminated, that would be a bummer. thats good that there are alot of places to visit, do you go out often with your friends?

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

nice! im so glad people get to work from home and arent being terminated, that would be a bummer. thats good that there are alot of places to visit, do you go out often with your friends?
TBH I often go out alone. My friends are often busy and live elsewhere.

I do have one pal who is near me and we go to watch the football and have meals out. That is pretty cool.

I have three close schoolfriends and we try and arrange a city break every now and then.

L

lifecangetbetter

TBH I often go out alone. My friends are often busy and live elsewhere.

I do have one pal who is near me and we go to watch the football and have meals out. That is pretty cool.

I have three close schoolfriends and we try and arrange a city break every now and then.
you seem SOOOOO popular. i mean super popular on here. that's good that you're strong enough to go out alone. times I've went out to eat alone I've gotten extremely sad. I've always had this fixation that nobody likes me ever since i was 5. do you enjoy going out alone?

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

you seem SOOOOO popular. i mean super popular on here. that's good that you're strong enough to go out alone. times I've went out to eat alone I've gotten extremely sad. I've always had this fixation that nobody likes me ever since i was 5. do you enjoy going out alone?
I lived abroad for a while and got used to eating out alone and going to the cinema alone. I don't mind it. I always bring something with me, like my phone, a newspaper or a camera etc.

I am fine with it, but you know other folk might not like it.

L

lifecangetbetter

i wouldnt talk to your ex-wife if i was you. exes are exes for a reason. try to avoid triggers as much as possible

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

I understand what you're saying. That makes sense. I hope you last too. You deserve some peace.

Jam1990

Jam1990

Hang in there! You’ll get through this rough patch. Keep expressing yourself on here if it helps.

O

On Fire

Yes, it is always horrible, paranoid, scary thoughts that come from psychosis. Never a good experience. I too wonder why this is. Hence me saying, wrongly, that it is evil, the work of the devil.