• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Evil me?

A

animeobsessed

I'm not really sure if this counts or not??
It seems sometimes if I get very bitter/angry (sometimes over small things) I can't control myself. I'll get physically violent, or try to emotionally manipulate my friends to make them feel guilty. I hate this so much because I try so hard to be nice, considerate, thoughtful, etc. Even if I know what I do/say will hurt someone, it just seems to happen and I have no control over it. This usually happens when I'm being humiliated, frustrated, depressed, angry, and other feelings like that.

Other things include:
>looking in the mirror and being confused by my face, like I know it's me but I just don't see it as normal? (like I don't recognise it?)
>feel like there are multiple versions of myself (hyper, depressed, angry, evil, etc)
>can never make decisions, I have different, contradicting thoughts about everything
>constant headaches, occasionally hear someone whisper my name, always feel a presence
>forget things easily
>sometimes 'snap' back into my head, almost like my consciousness floats away and I don't realise it until it rushes back?

Does anyone know what this is?
(I have lots of symptoms of other things too eg paranoia, anxiety, bipolar, bpd, etc)

bulbie

bulbie

No one can say for sure what it is, you'll need to speak to a GP and get things looked at. Trouble with things like this is so many things have a lot of the same symptoms of so many other illnesses, it can be very easy to convince yourself you have something you don't. I personally thought I was dying of kidney failure the other week when i got a random severe pain in my lower right hand side.

You do seem to have anger issues though, from what you've written?