• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

evil entities

S

sillycat123

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this or anything!

A few days ago I had somewhat of a panic attack because I felt like inanimate objects (especially the walls and doors) were alive, evil and mocking or laughing at me. They knew they were scaring me and like they thought it was funny or something. I felt like there were evil entities in my house for a while (also had somewhat of a panic attack about that) it's like they possessed the walls, doors, etc. I feel very alone I don't have anyone I can talk to about this, I was wondering if any of you can relate? If you experience anything similar how do you cope?

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

This sounds like a hallucination and paranoid delusion. I would refer you to a medical facility to speak with a doc.

A

Am33

Well evil is real look at the world all the horrible things that happen. When people to things like that it creates a energy some people call it the Astral plane that's what you are tuning into . You can give a prayer to Archangel Michael to put protection around you many on web . Do this everyday 1 hr morning evenings .Then you have to look where is a opening for this energy to enter childhood trauma , alcohol , drugs ? Many have gone through same thing me too .

toutatis

toutatis

Hello @sillycat123.

You may have some kind of inner anxiety, a fear, which you perhaps mistakenly believe is being generated outside of yourself (the walls, the house, entities etc) but which is in fact coming from within yourself - the mind. When I was in my late teens I'd often feel as if there was a presence in the room and I could feel a dread or a fear. But as time went by and I started to become more self aware I realized it was me - me! - creating these thoughts and feelings.

It's possible a similar thing could be happening with you.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

If I encounter evil spirits after death I will rip their heads off. I do not fear them. they are not the danger. I am the danger.