Evil children voices

M

MissPink

I am a amateur psychic medium that has been spiritual since a young age. I do hate my gift from time to time because it interferes with my daily life and routine. I also suffer from a trauma that happened 10 years ago and that has developed into OCD and negative self talk, beating myself up over the past of what happened to me.

But I do know the difference from spiritual voices to my voices. I had these evil children around me for 6 months or so and they were weighing down my energy I went to a friend to stay with and he did a prayer and said a lot of them have gone and only a percentage are still remaining. I woke up today and I felt so good I haven't felt like that in ages! I really don't know where these children have come from! I also believe I have a open portal in my house or bedroom!

Because I suffer from OCD repetitive thinking with thoughts and not very nice images from time to time. With what I am suffering from, they were making my mind feel actually worse! I have been spiraling names in my head and they have been coming through to me! I am now so sensitive I have to be careful so I don't repeat them constantly. There was a lot of horrible children around me coming in from ages 5, 11, 16 to 20! Saying and repeating "your crazy" "put the music on" repeat conversations or what other spirits have been saying and I would hear that every day! My spirit guide couldn't get rid of them as they wouldn't budge!

Since the prayer, I have been told most of them have been sent to hell! There are some remaining, lingering around and I just wish they would just piss off and leave me alone! How can I get rid of them? I want a piece of mind! I get lower plane level people coming to me with illnesses.

Sounds insane to those that don't believe in the paranormal. :eek:

J

jerseyguy77

I hear a "younger sounding" female voice primarily....everyday....and have been since 2015. Yeah, it's definitely young sounding....at times kind of high pitch...almost cartoon-ish sounding. She's not the most pleasant personality.....to put it mildly. She's very intrusive, critical, judging....angry at times....but also she's a big story teller....she'll just start talking about all this far out stuff....but she keeps changing the stories. Started for me after I was recording EVP 4 years ago (not my smartest move)..and it quickly ended up with me getting a kind of hijacked clairaudience that I couldn't control at all at first...in the beginning, I heard all sorts of voices and they had different audio characteristics to them. But this younger sounding female voice (which I also heard on my recordings to)....has been here the whole time and is the voice I hear 95% of the time now. I believe myself to be dealing with an attachment situation. But, I've made friends with a few others who have similar stories to mine and many of them describe hearing "younger" childlike voices to.....so there's got to be something to this....it seems to be pretty common.

M

MissPink

I hear a "younger sounding" female voice primarily....everyday....and have been since 2015. Yeah, it's definitely young sounding....at times kind of high pitch...almost cartoon-ish sounding. She's not the most pleasant personality.....to put it mildly. She's very intrusive, critical, judging....angry at times....but also she's a big story teller....she'll just start talking about all this far out stuff....but she keeps changing the stories. Started for me after I was recording EVP 4 years ago (not my smartest move)..and it quickly ended up with me getting a kind of hijacked clairaudience that I couldn't control at all at first...in the beginning, I heard all sorts of voices and they had different audio characteristics to them. But this younger sounding female voice (which I also heard on my recordings to)....has been here the whole time and is the voice I hear 95% of the time now. I believe myself to be dealing with an attachment situation. But, I've made friends with a few others who have similar stories to mine and many of them describe hearing "younger" childlike voices to.....so there's got to be something to this....it seems to be pretty common.
That's awful, have you tried to get rid of them? I think if you go to a church and get the house blessed they will go! Also recommend you go to a Medium that deals with getting rid of unwanted guests around you, especially attachments.

I have one spirit child still attached to me. Last night was a weird experience I was struggling to get to sleep and then when I closed my eyes, I felt almost out of touch with my body, I couldn't even feel my lips it was so weird! it was like I was paralyzed I felt so ill, I got told psychically that the child spirit was trying to rape me! I know it sounds insane but maybe that's why I was feeling like that?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Spiritual and other alternative perspectives 0