• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

everything is just wrong

snap

snap

hi people...i'm going for a really messed up situation and it's gettinh worse every day! i really need to talk to someone about it...i just cant take it anymore!!!

all my life i was always very happy,calm, positive and very confident person... i wasn't afraid of anything..had lots of friends...always ready to do anything....confident with my apearence...confident dealing with others..etc...but nowadays i have nothing to do with who i was!

me and my girlfriend were always very happy with each other, but from the day she was preagnent everything started to change. has it is normal our lives had to change very much because of the baby that was coming, i was very confident and was always doing everything i could to make my girlfriend feel well. but at some time she started to treat me bad and blaming me for everything and was always sad and crying.. i tried everything and got myself always well informed of what was going on and what could i do to make her feel good and happy because it is normal in women to be nervous and all that because of the hormones etc..but everything was just workless...she kept getting worse untill she was really depressive but still denying it and denying talk to anybody about it or trying to get some help! i started to suffer with the situation but still full of hope that when the baby was born everything would be back to normal and kept giving her all the support and love that i could!

when my daughter was born, well, my girlfriend was never back to what she was before and kept being nervous and agressive with me, what started to create real problems between us untill the day we separated!
we loved each other very much and we were always trying to get well with each other but the fights wouldnt stop and we eventually always got separated again and then togeather again and then separated again and then togeather again...we were like that for a year...

as the time was going by, i was everyday more sad,, more ansious, everyday i was more ashamed of getting with my friends and even from going to crouded places, i only wanted to be alone, but alone i felt sad and lonely, i was never satisfied with anything or anywhere. my self esteem was everyday lower and lower and i could get motivation to do anything. untill some day i started do be paranoied, started to think that my girlfriend was cheeting on me and i got realy obsessed with that, started to imagine what people around me thought about me and talked about me...i couldnt stand beeing at a place if there was anyone known there..

about a month ago, we got separated for the last time...even we loved each other very much none of us couldnt stand it anymore..we were getting worse
everyday

.but this is not all about missing my girl!!off course i miss her, and a lot, but... i feel bad with my self...i aam nowadays a paranoied sad person, obsessed with beeing down... negative...afraid of everything...and im so lonely that it hurts

i just cant stand it anymore
please help me:unsure:

maybe my english is not the best but anyway.

Sophie

Sophie

Hi Snap,
You sound a very kind and caring person. Has your girlfriend ever had any mental health problems before? In pregnancy with the hormones, it can cause depression, and can continue after the baby is born. (post-natal depression) A lot of people who suffer from the dreaded depression, are in denial. I know that I have been. When you have 2 people living together, it can effect the other person. This has happened with me and my husband, but fortunately we have come through it together. Sorry I could not be more help. I wish you well, and hope that things work out for the best.:hug:

snap

snap

thanx..

i'm trying to deal with it!

well yeah my girlfriend she had a post natal depression and that's what continued to brake everything between us.
but she's fine now..and from a very long time she's ok!

but its steell the same ... but she is not the hole problem for me...

i'm very confused about everything.....even about myself.....i just liked to be myself again you know!!!
understand what's wrong with me!!

but thanx.. i'm trying to deal with it! wish the best 4 u too:p