• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

everything is going to be ok

F

firehairfarm

Hello everyone,
I am a very good friend of mastiffmom and she is currently hospitalized in a local pysch ward. I couldn't write sooner than this because I was hospitalized last week as well. She seems to be in much better spirits! So please keep her in your thoughts and prayers as she moves forward. You may contact me if you have specific questions.
Firehairfarm

W

Waverunner

Thanks for the info. Hope she gets the support she needs.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thank you for letting us know :hug1:

I know a lot of people, including myself was really worried about her.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I was really worried about her.
Thank you so much for letting us know how she's doing. I'm really relieved that she is safe and ok.

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oh thank you Firehairfarm; thank you so much for letting us know; that's such a relief! It's been almost 2 weeks since her disappearance; and I've been so, so worried. You've made my day, my week, my month, my year! Thank you so, so much. :hug: xxxxxxx

And thanks Marliee for letting me know about this thread. :hug: xxxx

rubyrose

rubyrose

Thanks so much for the info. She has definitely been on my mind. I was worried she may have no longer been alive, so I'm quite relieved. :hug:

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I was wondering where she was too, thank you for the info, mastiffmom will be in my thoughts.

prairiechick

prairiechick

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thanks for letting us know how she is doing. I hope she will be feeling better soon. Sending lots of love and hugs to you, MastiffMom.
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Staff Member on Leave
Thanks for letting us know, please send her my love.

I hope you are doing ok yourself, and looking after yourself too firehairfarm, I'm glad you have a friend in MM, and she in you x

F

firehairfarm

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I will send them on to mastiff mom. I usually talk to her every day, and it has been hard without her companionship. Especially as I work through hard times. Times of change. Take care everyone.

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thanks so much for passing along our best wishes firehairfarm. :hug: xx
Mastiff mom is a wonderful lady, I'm sorry you are finding it hard without her companionship; for what it's worth I know how you feel, I miss my conversations with her very much too. Sorry you've been through such hard times; I hope you are coping alright at the moment. If you ever need to chat while Mastiff mom is away please remember we're here. :hug: xx

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Thanks firehairfarm

Please pass on good wishes to mastiff mom. I hope she will be okay :)