• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Everyone

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

Everyone in rl gives up on me. Just proves what a screwed up person i am

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Not at all. I think it says more about the people that give up on you.

Sorry you're feeling so crappy at the moment. It's big pants. I hope you're feeling better soon. :hug1:

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

Doesnt matter anyway. At end of day is whether i care about me, value me and I dont

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Also agree that it says more about those that give up on you.
Oh and I wish you would care about and value yourself.

I know this self-love malarkey is a long and tough journey.
But little by little i'm getting there and I know I love myself far more than I ever used to.
What helped me is imagining my inner child, seeing her for the sweet girl that she is/was and with that a feeling grew that I wanted to protect her from bad stuff..
Sorry if that sounds a bit nutty - different people take to different approaches, obviously. :hug1:

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

Nikita said:
We will need to help you with that I think,maybe get you out and about achieving some mastery over your phobias and anxiety.:bravo:This will help you feel good and see yourself for the lovely,kind, caring woman that you are.You have been a brilliant mate to me and I value you a lot,sorry to hear you can't see your own worth right now but that will come soon I hope!:hug1:Sorry you are low today again!
Have done stuff but nothing makes me feel better about myself