• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Everyone

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

Everyone in rl gives up on me. Just proves what a screwed up person i am

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Not at all. I think it says more about the people that give up on you.

Sorry you're feeling so crappy at the moment. It's big pants. I hope you're feeling better soon. :hug1:

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

Doesnt matter anyway. At end of day is whether i care about me, value me and I dont

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Also agree that it says more about those that give up on you.
Oh and I wish you would care about and value yourself.

I know this self-love malarkey is a long and tough journey.
But little by little i'm getting there and I know I love myself far more than I ever used to.
What helped me is imagining my inner child, seeing her for the sweet girl that she is/was and with that a feeling grew that I wanted to protect her from bad stuff..
Sorry if that sounds a bit nutty - different people take to different approaches, obviously. :hug1:

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

Nikita said:
We will need to help you with that I think,maybe get you out and about achieving some mastery over your phobias and anxiety.:bravo:This will help you feel good and see yourself for the lovely,kind, caring woman that you are.You have been a brilliant mate to me and I value you a lot,sorry to hear you can't see your own worth right now but that will come soon I hope!:hug1:Sorry you are low today again!
Have done stuff but nothing makes me feel better about myself

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K People 6