• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Everyone who thinks I should stay home and save lives: here’s my point of view

R

RussianCaliGirl

I still go to gatherings. Does that make you mad? Why? Cause I lack morals and empathy? Cause I don’t care about others?
Well, lemme tell you- I feel the same way too. I’m a victim of a million crimes and I’m pissed as fuck too. I’m acting like I don’t care about your life? NO ONES EVER CAREF ABOUT MINE! How the fuck am I supposed to care about others when I was never ficking taught!

Only abuse and abandonment in my life!Yeah, I’m 25 and physically fit so I’ll probably survive. I’m sorry to tell you, everyone’s out for themselves in this world secretly. Empathy and love aren’t real- they’re only faked to get clout.

Also, what if parties are my only outlet and a way to escape from the past? I did try to kill myself earlier in the pandemic, not that anyone cares. And no, I’m not a danger to myself now cause I have been living it up.
Also, fuck Trump. Seriously, fuck him. I think he’s an asshole and an idiot and he’s not doing me any favors, so fuck him. This has only to do with the fact that I’m an abuse survivor and I should be exempt from this quarantine bullshit cause I have legit reasons.

My point has been proven so many times when people told me to go and kill myself cause I said I want to practice my right to go out. My life and safety is not cared about, so fuck your’s too!

And that’s my pint of vidw

E

Elisante

Taking a break
I’m sorry to tell you, everyone’s out for themselves in this world secretly. Empathy and love aren’t real- they’re only faked to get clout.
This has only to do with the fact that I’m an abuse survivor and I should be exempt from this quarantine bullshit cause I have legit reasons.
Pick one. Do you believe that we shouldn't give a fuck about anyone? Or have empathy for you?
I believe no healthy person should be quarantined, but you wanting to be the only one exempt from that sounds entitled.

My point has been proven so many times when people told me to go and kill myself cause I said I want to practice my right to go out.
Don't pay attention to hypocrites like these. They don't care about anyone's life. If they want to stay locked up forever, let them. By the way, why isn't quarantine over in your country?

R

RussianCaliGirl

Pick one. Do you believe that we shouldn't give a fuck about anyone? Or have empathy for you?
I believe no healthy person should be quarantined, but you wanting to be the only one exempt from that sounds entitled.

Don't pay attention to hypocrites like these. They don't care about anyone's life. If they want to stay locked up forever, let them. By the way, why isn't quarantine over in your country?
What I pick is for people to have empathy for each other and to be capable of it too. Sadly it doesn’t seem to be the case. This world seems to be evil. I’m saying what the truth is vs what I want the world to be, sorry I didn’t make that clear.

R

RussianCaliGirl

Btw, those of you who are reading this: Yeah, I know I’m a Russian woman against quarantine but don’t let that fool you. I’m actually liberal but that doesn’t mean I agree with 100% everything other liberals think cause I’m not a sheep. I believe that women should have equal rights and be liberated. I’m agnostic. I’m a bi who sometimes actually dates women. I’m also planning on being a stripper when this is over. The conservative lifestyle doesn’t agree with me at all. I also would’ve voted for Bernie cause he really supports college students.

N

Nukelavee

his has only to do with the fact that I’m an abuse survivor and I should be exempt from this quarantine bullshit cause I have legit reasons.
Being an abuse survivor isn't a reason to not have to follow social distancing and mask rules.
By the way, why isn't quarantine over in your country?
Because they have the highest number of deaths from Covid-19 in teh world at this point, likely due to ignoring protective measures?

Seems like a no brainer.

E

Elisante

Taking a break
Because they have the highest number of deaths from Covid-19 in teh world at this point, likely due to ignoring protective measures?

Seems like a no brainer.
Can you stop acting so stuck up all the time? I just asked a question!

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

Hi @RussianCaliGirl

There's a saying "hurt people hurt people". I'm sorry you're in so much pain that you don't care if you hurt others.

Honestly though,if you wanna still go to gatherings I feel that's your own personal choice. I still go out, it's too hard to just sit home and do nothing all the time. I do wear a mask though, social distance and wash/sanitize.

A

Alexander Ypsilantis

We're all in this together, I'm sorry for you if you don't feel that way. Yeah, it's your right to go risk infection if that's the way you feel, but if you give it to someone else whose responsibility is that?

We're going to beat this virus by working together, not by everyone doing their own thing and to hell with the others. When we finally beat it you can either say, 'Yeah, I did my bit and I helped the general effort.' or you can say 'I don't care about others, only doing my own thing.'.

The next pandemic may not only be fatal for the elderly, it might be fatal for someone in your age group-like the 1917 Spanish Influenza was. If that happens will you still feel you are going it alone?