• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Everyday i learn more about my own schizophrenia, i learn more how to battle it and understand it and see it as it is?

• Thread starter BEASTMODEWARRIOR
  • Start date
BEASTMODEWARRIOR

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

Everyones knows schizophrenia is constant battle in their own minds everyday, you guys have your own methods and unique styles to control your schizophrenia and manage through out the day, this is what i see and understand, Everyday i learn something new about my own schizophrenia, i realize i have a really advance form of schizophrenia im a really really advance form of schizophrenia, I realize when i try to battle my thoughts mostly negative thoughts, it just gets stronger, this is my experience with my schizophrenia, my method is to just ignore the negative thoughts because its not true, this is the best solution actually the only solution in my opinion in my experience with i mean tons of other painful solutions i tried that fail miserably, so best one is to ignore and don't believe it and just feel numb. I realize my schizophrenia loves to make a reality of people bringing negative energy to me, its not the people on the outside, its my external schizophrenia is the true source of my negative energy this is what i realize after so many painful, miserable, depressing, rock bottom and hopeless days. After this realization i saw the light, im own worse enemy that is just stopping me is me, my schizophrenia that is it, is just my simple schizophrenia is stopping me from enjoying my day, having relationship with my friends and family and reaching my goals and dreams. i after realizing this i took advantage of it, so i surround it, so it woudn't control me anymore, where ever it goes, im ready to attack and block it and understand that its just creating another reality that is not true again, All of have to does is block this my schizophrenia from make fake reality, everyday, this is constant exercise i have too do everyday, i have to sharpen my tools to make this but this will work, i defiantly feel it. I will surround like big bubble, that is impenetrable. So you guys have to understand you schizophrenia because everybody schizophrenia is not the same you have to find you own methods to battle. Good Luck :)

Z

Zoe1

I don't agree with that Beast sorry

EdEd

EdEd

Everyones knows schizophrenia is constant battle in their own minds everyday, you guys have your own methods and unique styles to control your schizophrenia and manage through out the day, this is what i see and understand, Everyday i learn something new about my own schizophrenia, i realize i have a really advance form of schizophrenia im a really really advance form of schizophrenia, I realize when i try to battle my thoughts mostly negative thoughts, it just gets stronger, this is my experience with my schizophrenia, my method is to just ignore the negative thoughts because its not true, this is the best solution actually the only solution in my opinion in my experience with i mean tons of other painful solutions i tried that fail miserably, so best one is to ignore and don't believe it and just feel numb. I realize my schizophrenia loves to make a reality of people bringing negative energy to me, its not the people on the outside, its my external schizophrenia is the true source of my negative energy this is what i realize after so many painful, miserable, depressing, rock bottom and hopeless days. After this realization i saw the light, im own worse enemy that is just stopping me is me, my schizophrenia that is it, is just my simple schizophrenia is stopping me from enjoying my day, having relationship with my friends and family and reaching my goals and dreams. i after realizing this i took advantage of it, so i surround it, so it woudn't control me anymore, where ever it goes, im ready to attack and block it and understand that its just creating another reality that is not true again, All of have to does is block this my schizophrenia from make fake reality, everyday, this is constant exercise i have too do everyday, i have to sharpen my tools to make this but this will work, i defiantly feel it. I will surround like big bubble, that is impenetrable. So you guys have to understand you schizophrenia because everybody schizophrenia is not the same you have to find you own methods to battle. Good Luck :)
Good luck to you as well. Sounds like you got it under control. Everybody does have their own coping methods , I agree.