• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

ever think you are the antichrist?

NWiddi

NWiddi

A very common delusion on these forums, if I had a pound for every person who thought they were Jesus...

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
I had the Jesus delusion. Man those days were tough.

albie

albie

I find delusions fun sometimes. It's a kick to see your voices try to convince you you're the devil one day then Jesus the next. Thickos should stick to one idea.

H

harsh-reality

Its so strange - normally my mind works in same way as anyone else but on a few occasions I thought I was the second coming and for a period after realised I had failed the world so would be in the worst place in all eternity.

Was extremely frightening....

When ended up in hospital , was introducing myself as the messiah which I believed at that time and someone in there was john the Baptist and someone else was Elijiah and they were from same town as me - I believed my home town was the new Bethlehem... (I did not know then that hospital wards are generally all people from same town etc)

I say it to friends around here now and they think its amusing but at the time it truly was beyond anything I could bear - so am pleased my mind does not trick me in such a very strange and frightening way anymore.....

But my friend around here - his delusion was JK Rowling nicked his script for the Harry Potter books - at times still I believe he does genuinely think that !!!!! I obviously do not know how this delusion affects him by way of fear as mine did.

It was very strange that my mind even thought like it did with me ie Jesus - because I had no inclinations to be religious in anyways and hardly ever been to a church and not read anything since school days so was all rather baffling ….

schizolanza

schizolanza

I've never had that experience. My mindset is has been more like thinking I'm a piece of shit. Jesus loves me anyways.