• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Ever feel like you want someone elses life?

M

Mary on the hill

I'm not a lesbian. I am asexual. THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE!!!
I was not implying that you were a lesbian. I was just telling about my girlfriend. Please tell me what asexual is. I have no idea. I find it intriguing.

S

sallimae76

I was not implying that you were a lesbian. I was just telling about my girlfriend. Please tell me what asexual is. I have no idea. I find it intriguing.
I am a person that does not experience sexual attraction towards any gender. I am a 44 year old virgin, and I will never have sex.

M

Mary on the hill

I am a person that does not experience sexual attraction towards any gender. I am a 44 year old virgin, and I will never have sex.
That is pretty kool. I never knew what that word meant. I'm much older and out of circulation.

CupofJay

CupofJay

yeah cause everyone else is better than me

thats a fact
I don't think that's possibly true. Everyone has something that they bring to the table and something they can't. I think the idea that people can be better or worse than anyone is in itself not right, they can be different. Being different doesn't equal being less better.

J

Jomp

People are like ducks swimming on a pond. You look at every other duck and see them effortlessly gliding around, while you're paddling like fuck to get from one place to another.

You see the other ducks and wish you were also able to effortlessly glide around, not realising that they're all paddling like fuck as well.

P

Prycejosh1987

I look around at people like the few friends i have, and see their happy life, no stress. I see people in the stores holding hands and enjoying their company, and i want to BE those people. I don't want MY life! I want someone elses life. Do any of you ever feel this way? I am new here and this is my first post. I am a senior citizen living all alone in the isolated country and hating it.
I used to feel like that, and i had the life everyone would of wanted. Things are not as good now, but i am happy with my life, i wouldn't change a thing and cannot at this point.

S

sallimae76

I wish I was Bindy Irwin. I love the young love she has with her new husband. That kind of wholesome natural love is the only kind for me. I bet you she and her husband were both virgins until they met each other.

P

Prycejosh1987

I look around at people like the few friends i have, and see their happy life, no stress. I see people in the stores holding hands and enjoying their company, and i want to BE those people. I don't want MY life! I want someone elses life. Do any of you ever feel this way? I am new here and this is my first post. I am a senior citizen living all alone in the isolated country and hating it.
You have your life and everything happens for a reason. Everyone goes through pain, even me. If you look from the outset things seems good but your not with them all the time. Everyone goes through pain. You can be a warrior and fight back, and work on success. Do what you want and go for things that make you happy.