• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Ever feel judged due to your mental health

Hello513

Hello513

it happened to me all the time so now I don't tell anyone, and frankly I no longer give a scrap about peoples judgements

Why the he'll should I care its not like they understand and most don't even try too

I don't need to be understood I need to be given my fair shot and respected

If you can't do that why should I care about your opinion.

wollie

wollie

The thought that I am being judged by people is all ways in my mind, thats why I dont like crowded places, people dont know I am mentaly ill yet I think they judge me, some how they get vibes from me, I just say nothing and let them get on with it.

P

Professionalhypochondriac

Hel
it happened to me all the time so now I don't tell anyone, and frankly I no longer give a scrap about peoples judgements

Why the he'll should I care its not like they understand and most don't even try too

hello... great attitude to have in the form of if they not helping then sod em.
People that don’t understand try and undermine people that suffer with mental health issues.
It’s just a sign of their lack of knowledge and understanding rather than a reflection on your mental health condition.
Just because you have a mental health issue does not mean you should be treated any differently.
We are all humans and just trying to get by in life.

A

aisha23

always

we live in a world where mental health stigma is still very much a thing

it shouldn't be, but it is