Evening panic

I

indigo6

As Im seemingly getting better I notice the appearance of symptoms easier. Ive had a good day as I did yesterday unyet both nights as Im settling down Ive got panic. I feel fidgety and frightened. I talk myself out of it but what the h is it?? Is it once Im not doing stuff? Is it because things have been ok ish I suddenly worry?Is it Im frightened to go to sleep? (this was a past issue)

Z

Zoe1

I seem to get that when I'm out walking at the moment
I put it down to feeling isolated

not sure how to cure feeling isolated
there is only so much sharing I can do !

I cant have someone with me all the time !

🧡

I

indigo6

Im getting it on waking aswell now :unsure: I wake up scared, nervous, sickly, waiting for something to happen. The evil twins dep and anx are taking turns. Anxiety istaking over. Cant have this.

So o you get it in company or just out alone walking?
Are you frighttened something will happen to you when out?

S

Sarabi_Gyarados

mornings is usual because cortisol levels are highest upon waking. cortisol is the stress hormone. it's very normal for anxiety and panic to peak in the mornings.

in the eve, it might be once you relax, or if tiredness hits. I think if you can sustain your energy throughout the day, especially blood sugar levels, this might help with the up of anxiety.

I

indigo6

Good to know Sarabi...it will help me as it happens to be able to remember this. Thx.

Z

Zoe1

I had trouble sleeping last night
I think its because ive had a cold and not been out as much
so then I'm not sleepy enough at night

:loveshower:

I

indigo6

Since this first post it has lessened. Just wanted to post so others can see it does subside. Hugs to those on this not funny rollercoaster.