• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Even though I'm psychic I still shit myself everytime I hear voices

ABell

ABell

I have suffered from schizophrenia maybe my entire life. I have always found the voices to be freaky. Even though I dont hear em as often now I still am too scared to be alone in dark quiet spaces. I usually have my gaurdian angel Arch angel Micheal with me, he helps me feel more at ease by standing guard at my entrance ways and also morphing into a giant tiger and purring loudly so I don't get paranoid that somethings going to whisper in my ear even though I know they aren't cause he's guarding me. Like the big brother I have always wished for. I used to have a big sister Guardian who took care of me when I was younger but I think she may have been a spirit who saw that I didnt have a great mother and decided to take care of me until she felt I was going to be ok. The last time I felt her presence was maybe 4 years ago now.

Zig Zag

Zig Zag

Hi ABell Are you psychic in other ways Can you tell things you can not know about? :havingfun:

ABell

ABell

Well a week before that that 911 thing happened I kept being followed by 911 911 911 9:11 everywhere. I felt so paranoid the entire time like something was going to happen to me... but then 911 happened and I realised it was a significant date. So years later after I fell pregnant and decided to ask for the date of my childs birth... I didnt really get an answer but I got a date with no context again. I wrote down the date and put it in my calendar. When the date was nearly due i realised it was 2months short of my pregnancy going full term so I was scared. But I was ready and I had my weekend bag packed. The day came and I got a phone call that my grandfather had died in his sleep. I was already packed and went to visit him right away.
I was spooked after that so I waited till my next pregnancy and asked for his exact birth date. Then I was shown 4th august on a calendar. I put it in my calendar and made sure I was ready. I went into labour the day before and had him just after midnight august 4th.

JustMe1982

JustMe1982

I have heard some of the creepiest sounding voices. I have lived with it so long that I am desensitized to being afraid of them, now they just get on my nerves. Sometimes they are funny at least, like one day I woke up and heard "Time for the morning announcements!" where my mind comes up with this shit I do not know.

ABell

ABell

I have heard some of the creepiest sounding voices. I have lived with it so long that I am desensitized to being afraid of them, now they just get on my nerves. Sometimes they are funny at least, like one day I woke up and heard "Time for the morning announcements!" where my mind comes up with this shit I do not know.
That's so cute lmao
But yeah I am pretty timid, I used to scream and wet myself whenever I heard them at night as a child. I didn't stop wetting the bed until I was 12 or 13. Its not like I am not used to the voices... I should be but I forget things easily and sometimes I forget I even have this illness that makes me hear scary voices. So when when it gets dark I get scared and I freak out at any little movement or sound. Since last year I have made a friend who is made of a blue light. He is like my big brother, he guards my door and windows and if i am too scared he morphs into a huge tiger as well. Then I lie in the tigers fur, listening very intently to his purr. The sound distracts me from listening for scary sounds

JustMe1982

JustMe1982

That's so cute lmao
But yeah I am pretty timid, I used to scream and wet myself whenever I heard them at night as a child. I didn't stop wetting the bed until I was 12 or 13. Its not like I am not used to the voices... I should be but I forget things easily and sometimes I forget I even have this illness that makes me hear scary voices. So when when it gets dark I get scared and I freak out at any little movement or sound. Since last year I have made a friend who is made of a blue light. He is like my big brother, he guards my door and windows and if i am too scared he morphs into a huge tiger as well. Then I lie in the tigers fur, listening very intently to his purr. The sound distracts me from listening for scary sounds
My cat is my protector. Just having him nearby keeps me from being scared if I ever do which I don't much anymore. When someone is at our door he growls and runs to the door, he thinks he is a bad ass for such a tiny ball of fluff. Glad you have something that makes you feel safe, I know how scary sounding voices can be. It's hard when you can't just get up and leave the situation, it's in your head. Good luck and pet your tiger for me. I love felines.

Duggie

Duggie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
he thinks he is a bad ass for such a tiny ball of fluff, best line ever!

ABell

ABell

My cat is my protector. Just having him nearby keeps me from being scared if I ever do which I don't much anymore. When someone is at our door he growls and runs to the door, he thinks he is a bad ass for such a tiny ball of fluff. Glad you have something that makes you feel safe, I know how scary sounding voices can be. It's hard when you can't just get up and leave the situation, it's in your head. Good luck and pet your tiger for me. I love felines.
Good luck to you too, I love em too! Cats are amazing my family cat follows us whenever we go for walks its so cute. But he isnt a petting cat though bites too much

Duggie

Duggie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
That sound very familiar, I know a Cat called Blue. makes me laugh guaranteed.