Even more church fables.

P

pansdisease

Homosexuals.

Never listen to the churches on this subject, they're fucking crazy shitheads.

Touchy subject yes? Well that is all just dumb, it's not a touchy subject at all.

Spirits will just give you new bodies, that is how they look at it. They'll give you what you wanted and needed the whole time, a new body to align with yourself and your consciousness.

Not touchy at all to the spirits and they have no idea what the fuck any of us are talking about these days. They'll just give you what you needed finally, a brand new body that is great with who you really were, a male mind needs the body to go with it and the female mind needs a female body to go with it.

No different really than mending a bone to be honest. They just have no idea where the hell we're all going with this now.

They are appalled at the maniacs like the dude the other day and his actions at the club, spirits have nothing to do with those people in the least. They say he'll get his shit when the time comes, he isn't getting away with it in the least.

Oh is this offensive? Well not for long it's not. Not long at all. You'll agree with me shortly.

O

Old Manager

Question
What about Bi-sexuals people who enjoy being both?

P

pansdisease

Same.

But it isn't just any alignment, it's based on well being and health and all that shit.

They do not want us doing those things, so they'll just give us a new alignment. They say it's like having your steering wheel in the back seat.

O

Old Manager

Same.

But it isn't just any alignment, it's based on well being and health and all that shit.

They do not want us doing those things, so they'll just give us a new alignment. They say it's like having your steering wheel in the back seat.
I think I understand, This video shows how I feel about this Topic.

This video all ways makes me want to cry too.