Euthanasia

prairiechick

prairiechick

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I wish I could be euthanized or get the death penalty and die by the needle, but we don't have the death penalty in Canada and I don't think I could bring myself to commit a crime that would receive the death penalty in the US.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
hi
xx
ive often thought this
but im so glad you cant let yourself be hurt this way
xx
you are special and important and unique and the world is short of nice people
you are needed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

T

TheRedStar

I've thought a lot about this subject since stories about people heading to Switzerland in order to utilise Dignitas's 'services' began to filter into the British news a few years ago. If it was available to me... I don't know what I'd do, I really don't; I feel as though one of the big reasons I've never ended my own life is because of how every given method of doing so seems to be painful and/or extremely inconvenient and potentially traumatising to other people, but then I wonder whether that's just an excuse to cover up for not fundamentally wanting to do it after all.

All I can say is that much - most - of the time I do feel empty and like I don't really want to be here anymore... what I wanted most from life is now beyond me, and nothing else I've done or can think of doing either makes up for that or is a feasible option for me, so - in light of such a reality - to wonder what the point is of me continuing with life seems natural and understandable rather than a symptom of 'illness'.

Also, now that I'm unable to work, it often feels as though a sizable proportion of the general public would also prefer me to not be around anymore, seeing as all I do is live off of 'their' tax money. Sorry, hard-earned tax money... never forget the 'hard-earned' part (as opposed to what? Easily-earned???).

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
prairie chick was like that yesterday horrible feeling.
but the only thing in life that you can count on is that everything changes and that means your moods.
you can do this!
yes you can,