• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Eupd diagnosis

mandy125

mandy125

Forum Safety Team
Hello I need some advice to do with eupd

I'm moving out shortly and I don't know if my meds are going to be changed

if they do get fiddled with to help with pshycosis how long does it take for the medication to work an average guide.

My ariprizole has been increased from 15 to 25 but my voices are still bad and my physchiatrist said it's to do with trauma from possible eupd diagnosis I've read that there isn't a pill to help eupd but there are mood stabilizer s that help with bad mood swings.

I'm also on sulpheride 1000mg but as I said my voices are still bad and intrusive.

I asked my parents.if I could stay with them in between moving if meds get increased etc so I can have a witness to see if they are working or not and change in mood etc I know they offer talking therapy if I get offered some more I'm going to take it.
Any advice.would be greatly appreciated x

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I have different symptoms to you, but my antipsychotic took about 2 weeks to make me feel better

mandy125

mandy125

Forum Safety Team
Okay thank you for replying
Just have to wait and see what he comes up with x