Estrogen supplement

B

bippie71

If anyone knows of one from walmart or target. Please let me know. I’m suffering UTI which is common when estrogen levels drop. I don’t have insurance and can’t go to doctor. Feel horrible.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

idk if you can find them in walmart or target (i'm not in the USA) but i did find this link:

How to Increase Estrogen

scroll down to where it says about herbal remedies

says about chasteberry suppliments

disclaimer: i cannot be 100% sure that the stuff will work, i have no idea what it even is i just saw it on that link

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

Estroven I believe is at Wal Mart. Plus you can take a woman's multi vitamin and woman's pro biotic. Avoid tampons, duce, and feminine wash. Use gentle unscented soap down there, wipe from front to back. Drink plenty of water. Get good nutrition from food. Rest when you can. But please see a doctor if you notice fever or nausea. You need anti biotics. Untreated bacterial infections can be fatal due to sepsis. Better to have a hospital bill and be alive. 🤗

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

Plus cranberry pills. Also get the purest organic vitamins and probiotics for women out there. Look for U.S.P. regulated.

B

bippie71

idk if you can find them in walmart or target (i'm not in the USA) but i did find this link:

How to Increase Estrogen

scroll down to where it says about herbal remedies

says about chasteberry suppliments

disclaimer: i cannot be 100% sure that the stuff will work, i have no idea what it even is i just saw it on that link
Thank you. Don’t have anyone older to guide me (mom & grandmom dead) so winging it.

B

bippie71

Plus cranberry pills. Also get the purest organic vitamins and probiotics for women out there. Look for U.S.P. regulated.
Taking extra strength. 30 day supply but know my estrogen will continue to be problem. Don’t want recurring. UTI. Hurts like hell.

B

bippie71

Estroven I believe is at Wal Mart. Plus you can take a woman's multi vitamin and woman's pro biotic. Avoid tampons, duce, and feminine wash. Use gentle unscented soap down there, wipe from front to back. Drink plenty of water. Get good nutrition from food. Rest when you can. But please see a doctor if you notice fever or nausea. You need anti biotics. Untreated bacterial infections can be fatal due to sepsis. Better to have a hospital bill and be alive. 🤗
Taking One a Day. Never douche, mom taught me that. Never had one funny smell my whole life. Only one prior UTI. Given antibiotics 10 years ago. Drink about 50 oz water a day. Doing what I can. Maybe infection spread why I’m having trouble eating or even drinking water. Stomach a mess. But feel better than 4 days ago. Cranberry with vitamin C pills helping. They’re extra strength.

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

Taking extra strength. 30 day supply but know my estrogen will continue to be problem. Don’t want recurring. UTI. Hurts like hell.
I take birth control for many reasons, regulating estrogen is one of those many reasons. Can you afford birth control? But you would need to see a doctor for that. 🤔But some stupid doctors won't prescribe it though. Good job taking cranberry pills. Keep it up. 🤗

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

Taking One a Day. Never douche, mom taught me that. Never had one funny smell my whole life. Only one prior UTI. Given antibiotics 10 years ago. Drink about 50 oz water a day. Doing what I can. Maybe infection spread why I’m having trouble eating or even drinking water. Stomach a mess. But feel better than 4 days ago. Cranberry with vitamin C pills helping. They’re extra strength.
You need way more water than what you are drinking. The average healthy person needs at least 64 ounces of water a day. Sick people or people on medication need a LOT more. Please drink some more water. Also since you are nauseaus it's time to see a doctor. That is not a good sign. Maybe go to acute care as it is a lot cheaper than the hospital. Please go. You don't want sepsis. You need anti biotics stat. Please let us know how you are. 🤗

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

Do you use tampons or pads? If you use tampons please stop and use pads. Tampons trap the bacteria and push it up more. You need to bleed it out on a pad. I use 7th Generation pads as they are safer because they are more natural. 🤗

B

bippie71

Do you use tampons or pads? If you use tampons please stop and use pads. Tampons trap the bacteria and push it up more. You need to bleed it out on a pad. I use 7th Generation pads as they are safer because they are more natural. 🤗
No, never used tampons [another thing my mom told me never to do]. Right now i can only get in about 50 oz. normally I drink 100 oz. just can’t get more in. I’ve never been on birth control, so if I had insurance, I think a doctor would be okay with giving it to me. I’m way beyond having a child so it might fly. But with no insurance, I’m not getting into any debt. Not even for my health. Irony is, I know if I ever got a job, I’d spend years getting caught up on dental and medical issues. Not having insurance for over a year has hit me hard.

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

Did you go to acute care yet? 🤗

B

bippie71

Did you go to acute care yet? 🤗
No. Out briefly but felt sick. Came back to my place. Resting. Nutritional drink, cranberry pills and water. Can’t stomach food. Also don’t think this 103 temp helping me. Slept horrible last night (can’t afford to run AC at night).

Just an all around F’d up day. Want to rest but mind spinning.

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

No. Out briefly but felt sick. Came back to my place. Resting. Nutritional drink, cranberry pills and water. Can’t stomach food. Also don’t think this 103 temp helping me. Slept horrible last night (can’t afford to run AC at night).

Just an all around F’d up day. Want to rest but mind spinning.
Please go seek emergency care right away. Sounds like septic shock to me. High fevers can be fatal! Please go to the emergency room now! Screw the hospital bill your life is more important than a bill!

B

bippie71

Oops.
Please go seek emergency care right away. Sounds like septic shock to me. High fevers can be fatal! Please go to the emergency room now! Screw the hospital bill your life is more important than a bill!
Oops. Not me with 103. The outside temp is 103. Hot temps outside Always put me in a bad mood. And make me lose my appetite. Miscommunication

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

Oops.

Oops. Not me with 103. The outside temp is 103. Hot temps outside Always put me in a bad mood. And make me lose my appetite. Miscommunication
Oh thank goodness. 🙃