Escaping reality

G

George10111

I'd been smoking cannabis every night almost for a few years. I haven't developed any sort of real tolerance. At this point I don't think I will because I only take a few hits and wait at least a few hours before smoking more. Either I'm a lightweight or I've got extreme dank.

I feel a lot better when I'm stoned then when I'm sober. When I'm sober I'm stuck to my worldly boring side. THC makes things really interesting though. I feel a lot happier and more like my true self.

Sometimes if I wait a few days between tokes and give it a go the high can be overwhelmingly intense, psychedelia, sound of rushing wind and water in my ears, mild hallucinations and visual patterns, auditory patterns as well, and really strange nostalgia trips. When I try to explain this to people they say it sounds like an acid-shroom trip. I've never done real psyches and I don't think I will. Sometimes I feel an afterglow high the next day.

I'm naturally an angry person. This really helps me let things go. The only time I experienced any sort of tolerance was when I smoked a lot every day with friends a few years ago. Keeping it in moderation is key. Less really is more. Its either a plant or the bottle. Working on overcoming my depression so hopefully I can live sober and be happy.

T

Twokiwisandabanana

Maybe you could see a doctor to help you with your addiction?

sunset547544

sunset547544

I made some weed butter a few weeks ago in a slow cooker, that's an intense buzz. Better for your lungs to. Don't expect to get anything done for the rest of the day though!