ESA venting / rant

gray

gray

well done gray !!!! do you know what one your in the support group or the other one?
Work related, but by the time I had the appeal I'd already done all the compulsory interviews anyway.

dib4uk

dib4uk

im on the work related one and am waiting for the appointments to begin/start - so who knows when that all will happen, not looking forward to it but thats the system we all live in .

H

Hackedoff

Gray, Well done!!

I first read your first message and thought I had written it!! I'm another member of the zero points club!! My appeal is next week..
offical complaint already into Atos and soliciter awaiting outcome of appeal.

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

I'm still wondering, where do you find out how many points they have given you? I can't find anything in my letters or report.

S

smokinghorse

Am still on the old IB but l am dreading the ESA, the main proplem l have meany years ago l had to go to the job centra and thay where a discrace and failed to help me. What worries my if l have to go, it will only take one wrong look or word. and l will be in prison so l do have a lot l feel to fear.

shaun3210

shaun3210

Well done Gray :clap: I also got mine reversed so know what a blessed relief it is to get it sorted! :)

F

fast fuse

hi, ive got to go for a medical out of town, cant use transport, would they understand my reason if i told them il have trouble getting there?? my anxiety really bad and the symptoms i get are bad, i dont wanna end up panicking and breaking down before i leave the house, already stressing bout it, i told them in the letter that i cant use transport due to anxiety, even if my mum goes il still be bad, aint been out of town since december :(

dib4uk

dib4uk

hi, ive got to go for a medical out of town, cant use transport, would they understand my reason if i told them il have trouble getting there?? my anxiety really bad and the symptoms i get are bad, i dont wanna end up panicking and breaking down before i leave the house, already stressing bout it, i told them in the letter that i cant use transport due to anxiety, even if my mum goes il still be bad, aint been out of town since december :(
You can always ask for a home visit. :)

F

fast fuse

i rang up again, even tho couldnt understand a word of what they were saying. to get a home visit i need proof as to why i can't make the assesment, so gotta get doctor to fax them to explain, any idea what i should get doctor to write?? ive ben worrying all week bout this,
what do they do in this asesment? how will they believe my anxiety? will they make me walk into town on my own until i panic to prove im not faking it???

M

Miss Ben E Fit

If you've got an understanding doctor get him to fax
1. A additional or change of diagnosis or
2. The fact that a combination of your condition and medication side effects have such an effect you are unable to attend and if forced to could worsen your condition. If you can get your doctor to say this THEY HAVE to give you a home visit, if they decide things are serious enough they can place you in the support group WITHOUT a medical.
Check this out, different problem (physical I know) but same rules apply, this person was trying for home visit ended up in support group

Scared of ESA medical

D

debsbooty

i can totaly relate to what you are going through i have severe depression anxiety and panic attacs also osteoarthritus in my spine and right hane i have just failed my tribuneral on the 8th of march i clearly cant work with my health conditions and im extremley worried about my future i am however not letting this lie i am going to get futher advice on this situation and how they can make decisions on people who are obviously not capable of work .

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
I worry if i have a home visit they'll find me living alone without support and maintaining a flat quite nicely, that unfortunately doesn't mean i'm running on all cylinders or maybe work might be an option

S

smudgesmum

Hi Gray
I too had the same interview and when my report came through I couldnt believe what I was reading,it all seemed completely different to what I talked about in the interview "I was talkative" what it should have said was I answered the questions I was asked! i can use a washing machine , yes I can im not a paraplegic! I can answer a telephone , yes I can! I suffer from depression i am not mute!
I was able to get to the interview alone,as I only have my mother whos an alcoholic, who else could go with me? a stranger off the street ? I visit my mother and friends... what I said was my mother is a chronic alcoholic sometimes I get a phone call from her neighbour to say my mother is paraletic can I come and help them, friends what friends they disappeared along time ago.I could go on and on......
Nothing was asked about my anxiety attacks my OCD's etc all of which were in my written interview.

These interviews are designed to save the Government money they do not take into account mental illness.