• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

ESA support group and wrag group info

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide

I read this link, found it as was stressed about my review next year, and it made me feel better about the way they treat us, especially with wrag. Hopefully i will stay in support group, but wrag sounds ok and it is ok if we have a bad week and cannot cope with anything.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
L ESA Support group - no assessment - stunned! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 12
D ESA Support Group! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 11
R Can I go to college whilst in the ESA support group? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 7
A ESA Support Group - any interviews necessary Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
I Wrag to support group ESA Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
Artmuzz PIP and ESA support group enquiry Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
F ESA support group to Universal credit Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
D Placed in ESA Support Group WITHOUT assessment Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
Tabitha Moving voluntarily from ESA support group to work-related activity group before April? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
cpuusage Ministers set to force work-related activity on everyone in ESA support group Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 49
S ESA Support Group and Need Advice Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
Artmuzz ESA support group worry Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 15
U esa support group Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
A Just Heard From DWP-Have Got My ESA and It's The Support Group. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
fazza New benefit cap down to £20000 outside london but ESA support group and dla/pip not affected Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
Artmuzz ESA support group - Housing Benefit and Council tax Benefit Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
AliceinWonderland People in ESA Support Group being hassled by DWP Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
K ESA support group working part time (volunteering) Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
R ESA Support Group & Permitted Work Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
apple can you apply for a student loan for a part time degree while you're in the esa support group? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
zoomz ESA Support Group Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
G ESA Support group (income-based) and University? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
V esa support group Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
S In ESA support group and have to attend a support interview HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
L ESA in support group for 7 months now got another form Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
P confused about benefits--- to do with ESA support group Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
emzangelwings ESA Work related activity group and Support Group Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
J ESA Mortgage Interest Support Ending in April for All Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
L ESA Support benefits excepted? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
A Letter From DWP Asking to review my Existing Income Support and SDA for ESA-Why Is This? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 13
R is esa support means tested? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 8
B ESA Support Grou and work (what they don't tell you) Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
D changed from esa wrag to support Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
A my cpn won't write a letter of support for ESA - is this usual? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 12
L Income support to esa Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
Funnyday ESA court case about receiving £1500 backdated payment Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 14
M Esa reviews Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
Tawny Moving House? - ESA to UC and new GP Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
M Waiting for ESA review Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
W News re: PIP and ESA reviews Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 0
W PIP/ESA/UC face-to-face assessments suspended. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
M Help failed ESA tribunual Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
Funnyday ESA reduction from February 2021 Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 69
PinkCandyFloss More PIP crap and ESA Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
P Need help with first time ESA assessment / ESA 50 / Severe mental health issues Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 13
N PIP/ESA - if you use medical terms to describe your symptoms? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
Rachybz Esa and pip advice needed Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 7
Luci ESA work capability assessment Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 8
S Esa and pip experiences Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 35
Screechout Esa/work assessment descion time scale Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 35