• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Esa no news after 10 weeks

M

mrg84

Me and my partner claimed esa begining of august...ive called up every week spent 30 pound on calls...everytime i ring up they say they need to pass it onto superviser and they never call back...so i called and received a call and they said it was been dealt with by the processing department...then a week later still no news...so today i called and they appologised tht i hadnt had a call back...she said she would write a letter and give it the manager to find out when i can get paid...do you think i will get back pay....and has anyone else claimed esa if so how long does it take for payment...im soo fed up of waiting..its nearly 3 month
thanks xx

Madman

Madman

You will get full back pay from the date you originally claimed. Unfortunately they do take ages, but I would think you must be very close to getting an answer now. Best of luck

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
W News re: PIP and ESA reviews Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 0
P positive news for you all claiming ESA..... Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
S Breaking news: Man in coma refused ESA Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
Funnyday ESA court case about receiving £1500 backdated payment Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 16
M Esa reviews Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
Tawny Moving House? - ESA to UC and new GP Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
M Waiting for ESA review Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
W PIP/ESA/UC face-to-face assessments suspended. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
M Help failed ESA tribunual Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
Funnyday ESA reduction from February 2021 Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 69
PinkCandyFloss More PIP crap and ESA Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
L ESA Support group - no assessment - stunned! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 12
Tawny ESA support group and wrag group info Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 0
D ESA Support Group! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 11
P Need help with first time ESA assessment / ESA 50 / Severe mental health issues Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 13
N PIP/ESA - if you use medical terms to describe your symptoms? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
Rachybz Esa and pip advice needed Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 7
Luci ESA work capability assessment Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 8
S Esa and pip experiences Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 35
R Can I go to college whilst in the ESA support group? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 7
Screechout Esa/work assessment descion time scale Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 35
M Been cut off from ESA.... Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 43
Luci ESA? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
J Representing myself at ESA tribunal? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
Funnyday Esa reward Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
M Can I do a course at the Open University if I'm on ESA and PIP? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 16
S help needed esa Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
W Anyone else been paid ESA early? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 31
W ESA assessment Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
soulsearcher do you have to let esa or pip know if youre in hospital? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 7
Mayflower7 ESA Income based Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 11
N ESA Reassessment Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 61
N A question about PIP and ESA Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
Artmuzz ESA not paid in bank Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
P how long does it take to hear back about my reconsideration on ESA Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
E Help - ESA Face to Face assessment Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 7
cloudberry ESA and PIP together? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
S My Friendly messsage to ESA 18+ Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
L Esa Stopped Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
Funnyday ESA, PIP and State Pension Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
A ESA Support Group - any interviews necessary Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
I Wrag to support group ESA Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
L Esa assesment Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 17
J ESA Home Visit in the morning - please help! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 20
Artmuzz PIP and ESA support group enquiry Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
albie Watch out for this trick-ESA Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 15
S Can I still recieve ESA benefit while studying? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
B DWP Has No Record Of My ESA Assessment Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
N ESA medical. Only in there 15 minutes, Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
yellows ESA Assessment Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 34