ESA medical report wording

B

belmont

I had my ESA medical assessment 2 weeks ago and ask for a copy of the report.
I have now recieved the report and although I have not recieved the letter yet informing me of the decision. From reading the report I can guess what it is going to be. In the report it says "I advise that a return to work can be considered within 3 months". Now what I am wondering is does anyone whos had this put on their report or anyone who knows about these things know what it means. Is it just standard speak, as I suspect, that I can be found fit for work in the decision they make now and the 3 months is just to cover appeals or does it mean that I should not be found fit for work yet but review it in 3 months time.

Thanks for any advice anyone can give.

MagicJay

MagicJay

I had my assessment about 6 weeks ago now the guy phoned me 2 weeks ago to say I needed minimum 15 points and I only scored 6 points so I needed to go onto job seekers, he went on to say he was sending me letter to explain this and how to appeal still haven't received this so called letter yet.

Don't know if any of this helps if not sorry.

B

belmont

Thanks Jason. So I can expect a phone call at some stage and then a letter to follow.

B

belmont

Well it didn't take long to find out, the letter came this morning no ESA for me 0 points (wtf).

MagicJay

MagicJay

You should appeal I am still waiting for my letter, you could always go see citizens advice I have spoken to a few people who did this and they sorted it for them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Anxiety Forum 6
W Anxiety Forum 10