ESA Help/Query

N

NotSureWhatImDoing

Hi all,

A few weeks ago I went for my ATOS assessment, which although not ideal, was not a particularly negative experience. I have yet to hear from anybody regarding the outcome, however I received a letter from the JobCentre telling me I had a Work Focused Interview booked for the following week. Not only that, but I have also received my regular payment a week earlier than usual, as I had already received it the previous week.

Does anybody know what this means? I've had no word on the medical, yet have been booked for a Work Focused Interview. and have also received money earlier than normal. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

K

KeepYourChinUp

It would seem like you have been awarded ESA and placed in word related activity group.

N

NotSureWhatImDoing

It would seem like you have been awarded ESA and placed in word related activity group.
Thanks for the reply. If this is the case, does that now mean the payment(s) are on a weekly basis or fortnightly from the date I received my most recent one (a day or two ago)? If that makes any sense.

Grape

Grape

You should get your ESA fortnightly. I'm not sure why the overlap. I agree that you have probably been put in WRAG ESA but they have failed to notify you yet. Scumbags!

M

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Backpay maybe? I don't know how these things work though.

burt tomato

burt tomato

Yeah it was probably your top up. At the start we all have to do a work focused interview. Wait for the letter.

N

NotSureWhatImDoing

Thank you for the replies everyone. I'm just a little confused considering the only correspondence post-assessment/medical, has been the letter about the Work Focused Interview. I received that letter nearly a week ago, too. I'll have to sit tight and see if I get another letter, I was just concerned about the status of it, whether I had failed and so on.