ESA decision

B

belmont

Got my letter this morning and i'm not being put on ESA. I actually got 0 points which came as a shock, hearing people who have been through the assessment I was expecting to fail it but I expected to have got some points. The bit of the letter that annoyed me was along the lines of "we accept that you have a illness but it doesn't prevent you from being able to work".

So I suppose I have to find the strength to appeal even though I don't hold out much hope if I got 0 points. Failing that I supose I should start looking for a job.

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sorry to hear you didn't get the outcome you were hoping for, do appeal the decision and good luck with it I hope you get somewhere.

T

teakans jet force

Srry to see you did'nt get the outcome you wanted. like messymoo says you have to appeal, get in touch with MIND and also visit the rethink website.

A

Audsods

I'm waiting for my decision and am dreading that brown envelope coming through the door - it's been weeks and weeks. I got help from Money Matters and the lady was very helpful and as I was so anxious and confused that I couldn't even answer her questions properly she said I could leave and she'd finish the form for me and then sent my OT who was with me a copy. she is doing these forms every day so maybe that's a place to look for help. good luck and dont give up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Anxiety Forum 6
W Anxiety Forum 10