• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

ESA claim Spiritual crisis?

BillFish

BillFish

Esa claim Spiritual crisis?

I have to make an ESA claim, thinking of telling them that I'm actually perfectly well and that schizophrenia doesn't even exist and that my psychiatrist has victimized me because she has me on a low dose of meds, only because it's she who is deluded and that she's part of a big pharma conspiracy and only prescribes medication because she receives back handers as part of the global conspiracy.

I 'll also tell them I want £1000 of free money from them a month whilst I resolve my spiritual crisis seeing as it's their fault I get the symptoms in the first place.

What do you think should I go ahead and tell them how it is, or should I just tell them I'm a run of the mill paranoid schizophrenic like I usually do? Do you think they'll still process my claim?:scratcheshead:

F

findingmyownway

Tell them what you like ..Print out some pages on the dopamine / glutamate hypothesis if you want.

Each to their own. I don't see why you care so much?

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You may have to give account of your life to your Creator one day Bill.

Don't think it's that nice either to take the piss out of people that don't buy all the lies of psychiatry.

Last edited:
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Yellowbrickbridge Mental health assessment, ESA, NHS Schizophrenia Forum 2
N schizophrenia esa Schizophrenia Forum 23
N paranoid schizophernia and esa Schizophrenia Forum 3
C Considering Moving from JSA to ESA first time Schizophrenia Forum 8
G Schizophrenia and remission ESA Schizophrenia Forum 4
THE MANDALORIAN There is a spiritual side to this. Schizophrenia Forum 1
THE MANDALORIAN Start of the week. Spiritual challenges. Schizophrenia Forum 0
hORIzonFINK210 spiritual conspiracy? Schizophrenia Forum 8
hORIzonFINK210 How impulse thinking> cause spiritual trauma?> Schizophrenia Forum 2
A Spiritual Realm and demons Schizophrenia Forum 2
cpuusage Rethinking Madness: Psychosis and Spiritual Awakening Schizophrenia Forum 37
M Spiritual attacks Schizophrenia Forum 12
telekinesis communication with spiritual entity Schizophrenia Forum 4
Kerome The practical side of spiritual emergency Schizophrenia Forum 1
A Hallucination or Spiritual Event? Delusions or Reality? Schizophrenia Forum 6
cpuusage Mystical Psychosis Jung and the Spiritual in Psychiatry Schizophrenia Forum 24
cpuusage Psychosis or Spiritual Awakening: Phil Borges at TEDxUMKC Schizophrenia Forum 32
GreenEmerald If your schizophrenia is non spiritual, are your voices just commentary or are they like a full conversation maintained by a completely seperate perso Schizophrenia Forum 2
cpuusage Non-Medical Models: schizophrenia as a spiritual/mystical emergency Schizophrenia Forum 6
cpuusage Psycho-Spiritual-Socio-Somatic Schizophrenia Forum 18
cpuusage Spiritual Crisis - Emergency/Emergence Schizophrenia Forum 557