• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Errr

O

Otter13

Hallo, I have been part of a few forums like this in the past. Please don't expect too much of me. I come and go.
I have been very mad for a very long time. Sometimes I cope. Other times I don't.
If I'm communicating it usualy means I'm either half well or very ill. I guess I'm on here now because I feel on the edge of being very unwell and I want to be "among friends" if ya get what I mean.
I'm sure there is somewhere better than here to post my story so I won't go silly on it.
Booze and self harm are my things. I suppose I'm reaching out. I have a doc appt in a few hours. I should be in bed but I'm anxious and jumpy. Advice on where to post what would be appreciated, Don't want to trigger the innocent.
Thanks
Alex

BORTU

BORTU

Hello Otter,

Please feel free to let it all come out. You will find this a supportive group and always try to help.

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hi welcome to the forum, there is a self harm part of the forum where you can post - but no specific self harm details would be appreciated. Hope you stay around long enough for it to be of help to you

KS

Jo1760

Jo1760

Hi Otter13,

Welcome to the forum, I hope you find it a helpful and supportive place.

Take care of yourself and keep posting.