• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

erm, hullo

G

greysea

hmm... hello.
i'm from the north east of england studying linguistics at university at the moment :)
I can hazard a guess at what's wrong with me but i don't really have anything official saying anything of that sort (other than depression), mainly because i'm too scared to see the person the doctor advised me to :/.
Erm, also i'm generally not that good at being direct about things i'm not comfortable with talking about, if i talk about them at all ^^;; so i'm sorry if that leads to confusion or anything, (though the annonymity is rather helpful haha :D).
anyway, i'm sure i'll be around for at least a little while.
bye.

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Hi greysea and :welcome: to the Forum. Hope you will find support and encouragement here.

Nick.

J

jamesdean

Hi n :welcome:hope you find understanding and acceptance and friendship here jd

W

wizzy

Friendly hello

Hi greysea :)

New member tonight and feel compelled to tell you to go and see the person/group your GP has advised. Please take advantage of all the help you can. I found it hard (and still do) to admit that I needed help but five years on I'm still upsetting my dearest one with my mood swings and that's why I've joined this forum!!! It's not a wekness to seek help, it shows strength so go for it hun.

Wizzy XxX

G

greysea

thanks for all the welcome messages :) i was a little surprised at how many there were :)

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Well, we are a friendly bunch!

Welcome to the forum.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Introduce Yourself 6
S Introduce Yourself 4
L Introduce Yourself 2