• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Epilim chrono

A

AussieGirl

I am just starting to take that tonight 300mg x 2 daily.....

Does anyone have any war stories about it??

I'm concerned about the weight gain...

jax

jax

Hi there,
I was on 1750 mgs of epilim. When I first went on it - I was throwing up2-3 times a week. It did ease up - but after being on it over 3 years, I was still being sick once a week. It made my hair go curly - well, not exactly all curly - just the front. I came off it myself as I was so sick of throwing up - even though it had decreased a lot. Good luck with it.
Jacqui

M

mad as a hatter

ii,m on a 1000mg a day and it does mk me feel a bit sick 2 apart from that i,ve not had ne major side effects from it

S

shell

I am just starting to take that tonight 300mg x 2 daily.....

Does anyone have any war stories about it??

I'm concerned about the weight gain...
It made me throw up and feel sick and tired all day. Also upset my tummy, I have been on it over 3 weeks now and things are more settled. I find my appetite has decreased which is good I want to lose some weight :)

megirl

megirl

I had no side effects from it. Compared to lithium I definitely feel calmer on it and more at peace within myself (thats when I do actually take the stuff)
I am obsessed with my weight and it has definitely not mede me gain I've been on it 6 months now

R

rimsky9

Hi,I know its late on this subject and you may not get this but I have been on Epilim chrono for 12 months now. I suffer with the weight gain, even though I cycle and play football and field hockey, regular go hiking Im still struggling with weight I have gained about 1 stone since i began taking them. I do have mood changes but its more just feeling down and low, i dont get angry or agressive.how are you doing now?