Enough with the nightmares already

LexLoofer

LexLoofer

I am tired of the vivid dreams. Most nights they're just very weird and disrupt my quality of sleep. Most mornings I wake up about 2 hours earlier than usual. But sometimes, like tonight, the dreams are very disturbing. Tonight I was responsible for the deaths of no less than 6 people, and I took the life of a newborn. Apparently, in the dream, it was in the baby's best interest -- better than if it had lived. But it is no less disturbing. I woke up and wept. Every time I close my eyes, I see those who died. I can't sleep again. I laid on the couch and watched an hour of comedies. I prayed. I have tried to sit up and do some work, but every time I get upright, I feel incredibly dizzy. And then I cry again.

I assume this is all medication side effects (two weeks into a new script), but I am so over it and ready to sleep again.

maestro of presto

maestro of presto

Your experience sounds like living in a haunted house, of course disturbing things are ugly and obviously there's a lot of ugly things happening in the world, I accept there are events I have no power over and feel I have no abnormalities, hopefully things will get much better for you in future, perseverance helped in my circumstance.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Anxiety Forum 4
A Anxiety Forum 18
B Anxiety Forum 1