Energy healing

G

Gilbertine

The best thing I've done in the last year was to go for energy healing and I still go every week.

The National Federation of Spiritual healers do the healing for free every week in different areas where I live. There is only a suggested voluntary contribution of £5 - so it's cheap.

I believe this 'therapy' has kept me out of psychiatric units.

For a long time I was having unbearable somatic pain and this has helped tremendously. I would recommend it to anyone. You don't have to believe in anything, just go with an open mind.:clap:

A

Apotheosis

I've been working with an Energy healer for over the past year - & have worked with alternative healers for close to a decade. It's good stuff.

Glad that you have found these things helpful.

G

Gilbertine

Thanks for your answer. I've been wondering for a while now, why don't the CMHT take a more holistic approach and offer service users complimentary therapies? I think flower essence remedies and aromatherapy would be so beneficial.

A

Apotheosis

Thanks for your answer. I've been wondering for a while now, why don't the CMHT take a more holistic approach and offer service users complimentary therapies? I think flower essence remedies and aromatherapy would be so beneficial.
As far as I can figure out - Because the MH System is Not about genuine healing - It's a politically motivated social control.