Energetic Anatomy: A Complete Guide to the Human Energy Fields and Etheric Bodies

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Have bookmarked this to read later (think my bath is about to spill over the edge..), but just want to say thanks for sharing.
I find the subject of energy and varying energetic points on the body to be really interesting and helpful for me.

cpuusage

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Have bookmarked this to read later (think my bath is about to spill over the edge..), but just want to say thanks for sharing.
I find the subject of energy and varying energetic points on the body to be really interesting and helpful for me.
Thank you. i find this a fascinating area / subject, & have a number of books / encyclopaedias on it all. The article does present a very good overview.

Chopsy

Chopsy

I was able to see 'chi' within my darkened room last night. i have not seen / done this for some time. i used to put my focus on the space in front of me & practice seeing the 'chi', quite alot in my early days of 'exploring' these areas. It was quite entertaining to watch, especially when shapes formed.

It's not something i have put my attention on for a long time now, but if i soften my gaze, i can see it all is still there. I never managed to improve on this skill enough to find a 'healing use' for it. And i rarely see colours with subtle energy.

i have sometimes seen non physical beings in this way within the 'chi' energy, always an awe inspiring experience.

cpuusage

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
There is a very interesting discussion here on the links, similarities & differences between mystical, manic & psychotic experiences.

Thought that it was a very interesting talk & the presenter knows what he's talking about -

Also a very interesting discussion on the mystical experience -

Published on 25 Nov 2015

This video helps to get to know yourselves in a better way. Body, Mind, Soul etc are all different entities comprising a machine called 'human being'. A highly educational video by an Indian "World renowned" mystic - "Sadhguru" that will completely turn your World upside down. Part 1 (Part 2 on you tube) -

Mystic Wisdom (1) - Sadhguru - YouTube

Mysticism and Madness Lecture - YouTube

Kerome

Kerome

I don't know about Sadhguru... when I listen to his voice he sounds bored, unlike say Osho, who often sounds energised and enthused by his subject. Somehow I don't expect an enlightened teacher to be able to sound bored - but then I don't think sadhguru has claimed to be enlightened? J Krishnamurti often sounds fiery and exacting, Eckhart Tolle somewhat blissed out.

Last edited:
Chopsy

Chopsy

There is a very interesting discussion here on the links, similarities & differences between mystical, manic & psychotic experiences.

Thought that it was a very interesting talk & the presenter knows what he's talking about -

Also a very interesting discussion on the mystical experience -

Published on 25 Nov 2015

This video helps to get to know yourselves in a better way. Body, Mind, Soul etc are all different entities comprising a machine called 'human being'. A highly educational video by an Indian "World renowned" mystic - "Sadhguru" that will completely turn your World upside down. Part 1 (Part 2 on you tube) -

Mystic Wisdom (1) - Sadhguru - YouTube

Mysticism and Madness Lecture - YouTube

I managed to watch Mysticism & Maddness talk.
It was heart-warming & humerous. Also how he describes the subject is very similar to my experiences & understanding, so that was comforting.

i did start to watch the other video, but have only managed to watch this one half way through so far.