Ended up self harming again

• Thread starter midnightphoenix
  • Start date
Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
I'm so sorry you've been triggered, please get help if you need it for any injuries.
I hate animal abuse to.
Sending hugs.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Hi,
I'm so sorry you've been triggered, please get help if you need it for any injuries.
I hate animal abuse to.
Sending hugs.
its already dealt with mayflower, sorry for kciking off in that thread cause of getting triggered:cry:, i tried to say when he responded that the cat being stray was worse :mad: but it would not let me post idk if it was the problems i was having earlier with posting again or what :cry:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I didn't see the thread but it sounds awful
im glad I didn't see it ,would have made me unwell xxx
Basically he was talking about damaging objects then started talking about animal abuse and that caused me to really kick off and i'm still deeply upset and traumatised remembering the kinds of things i saw and heard about while helping out in cat rescue 10 years ago :cry:

it sounded like when he deliberately hurted the cat he didnt even think about who was going to pay for the cats broke leg and if i understood right he let a rescue pick up the vet bill when in my experience people doing that type of thing takes help away from other cats that are in desperate need of some help :cry:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

He better hope and prey he NEVER hurts Tigger or Willow though or his life would not be worth living :stomp:

Anyone who hurts my furbabies will regret it, thats all i'm saying :stomp:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I mean I nearly tapped a cat with my car before but the Ebony lookalike ran out behind me when I was in reverse, it was early morning one day, I made sure that he was okay though before I left him (the car never touched him) but if it had then i would of got him to the vet and let the vet trace his owners if he was really hurt and if he wasnt and if i'd been able to put a paper collar on him i would of said i maybe knocked him with my car and offered to help with the vet bill if he had of needed the vet, i dont think the car touched him though and he ran off looking perfectly fine so i couldnt get near him to find out if he had a owner but had the car touched him i would of done whatever i could to help him, idk if this is what a good human would do or if i'm bad for almost knocking him with the car i was going real slow :cry:

and Willow's vet appointment is tomorrow, speaking of vets :cry:

she's still eating off of the flat dish (dry food) but dont seem to want to chew wet food she just licks it but dont take it in her mouth but she's crunching dry food up no problem :confused:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

No excuse for anyone harming a animal is accepted :cry: you never deserveds that treatment, sweetpea :love:
I thought up only two acceptable reasons why it would be acceptable for a animal to feel pain from a human's actions:

1) if the animal is already sick or injured and the vet is trying to help the animal and by accident makes the animal feel pain during the treatment

or

2) someone trying to help a sick or injured animal by moving it to take it to the vet

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fairy Lucretia Self Harm Forum 10
A Self Harm Forum 4
S Self Harm Forum 2
sadpunchingbag Self Harm Forum 9
soulsearcher Self Harm Forum 37