• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

empty

A

Antonia25

dont really know what to say or how to describe how i feel today
i feel so empty.... i just want to cry

it is all piling on top of me once again... two good days and whack im done thats all im allowed...

i feel like im looking through teary eyes....

had two panic attacks this weekend, one in the car on the way to london not sure y it just came over me... and then in cinema.....it was very intense and awful

i feel like screaming, crying, shouting.... arrrgh i dunno

my husband is watching whos line is it anyway and laughing his head off, keeps looking to me to see my reaction like thats hillarious hey.... infact its doing my head in and so are you........

im such an awful person......

sorry just typing as i feel, ill go now
hope others are having a better day than me today xx

lehcar24

lehcar24

dont really know what to say or how to describe how i feel today
i feel so empty.... i just want to cry

it is all piling on top of me once again... two good days and whack im done thats all im allowed...

i feel like im looking through teary eyes....

had two panic attacks this weekend, one in the car on the way to london not sure y it just came over me... and then in cinema.....it was very intense and awful

i feel like screaming, crying, shouting.... arrrgh i dunno

my husband is watching whos line is it anyway and laughing his head off, keeps looking to me to see my reaction like thats hillarious hey.... infact its doing my head in and so are you........

im such an awful person......

sorry just typing as i feel, ill go now
hope others are having a better day than me today xx
Hi ya xx

im sorry your having such a rough day, ur not an awful person!! im sure ur husband understands xx i'm online all evening if you wanna email me and chat then u know my email add.

Rach
xx