• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

Empty and Numb

Dark Angel 24

Dark Angel 24

the_fallen_angel_by_lomenar-drv9r4.jpg
First off I want to explain that along with self harming, I have been diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder and anxiety.
The past three months have been hell for me. I found out that my fiancé has lied to me on numerous occasions and he has cheated on me on numerous occasions. I just feel like I'm I'm a deep dark hole and honestly I just want to die. I love him so very much but he has hurt me so badly,that I just can't cope anymore. I haven't self harmed in almost 2 years and now I'm so numb that I don't care what happens to me.
I don't see the point of living anymore, I just keep getting hurt over and over again, not just by him but by life itself and I'm just too tired to fight anymore.

I've been doing this for over 30 years and just want it to be over
I wake up depressed and cry myself to sleep every night. I have done the meds, the therapy and nothing works.
I pray every night that I won't wake up and when I do I'm disappointed.
I'm in a new country,with no family ,no friends,I'm all alone as usual.
I just can't see a way out besides the obvious.:help::help::hankie::hankie::hankie:

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

hi ,I just wanted to welcome you to the forum
im sorry you are going through so much and feeling so bad xxx
I hope you like it here and find the forum useful
lots of love
fairy Lu xxxxx

Dark Angel 24

Dark Angel 24

Thanks, I'm pretty much done and I reached out for help,they called me and told me it wasn't serious enough and that I was being discharged. I give up,no one seems to care whether I live or die.

simonr1978

simonr1978

View attachment 15714
First off I want to explain that along with self harming, I have been diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder and anxiety.
The past three months have been hell for me. I found out that my fiancé has lied to me on numerous occasions and he has cheated on me on numerous occasions. I just feel like I'm I'm a deep dark hole and honestly I just want to die. I love him so very much but he has hurt me so badly,that I just can't cope anymore. I haven't self harmed in almost 2 years and now I'm so numb that I don't care what happens to me.
I don't see the point of living anymore, I just keep getting hurt over and over again, not just by him but by life itself and I'm just too tired to fight anymore.

I wake up depressed and cry myself to sleep every night. I have done the meds, the therapy and nothing works.
I just can't see a way out besides the obvious.:help::help::hankie::hankie::hankie:
View attachment 15714
I don't see the point of living anymore, I just keep getting hurt over and over again, not just by him but by life itself and I'm just too tired to fight anymore. I understand where you're coming from, I

P

Pollypop

Dark Angel, I hope you have managed to get some help.
To say you were not serious enough is awful.

Who did you contact, and who phoned you?

Am here if you want to talk.

E

Ezq

Hi I moved to a new country as well and after a year of trying my Fiancé left me. I'm still deeply in love with him. I tried to kill myself in front of him. It just couldn't handle my emotions. I understand how your feeling.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Self Harm Forum 9